Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
We've all been there. That jumping from one server to the next, looking for the right mix of community, crafting, and fun, only to be disappointed once again. It takes time to join a server, set up a home and start collecting those precious resources, only to find out that the server is laggy as all hell, the staff are petty and cruel or that the console is filled with people who think they're on Xbox Live, screaming about everyone's sexual orientation. Before you know it, you're deleting the address forever (that's a long time!) and scrolling through the server listings, trying to find a new one. Wash, rinse, repeat. *sigh*

But I, SojuSeed, am here to tell you that your search is over! I want to invite you, one and all (over 16, sorry for the rest of you) to check out an up and coming server where you have a chance to get in on the ground floor of the map that we just started two days ago. I represent http://www.siknation.com, a large, multi-platform gaming community that has recently revamped it's entire Minecraft/FTB division. We're looking to grow our FTB community with active, dynamic players that want to participate in this experience with us. We're a global gaming clan and we want you to be a part of it.

So, let's get down to it. What does Sik Nation/SikCraft offer. A great deal, as it happens.
  • Whitelist
  • Antigrief protection
  • Towny
  • Donation Craft, Enjin's version of BuyCraft. Works pretty much the same way.
  • Lockette
  • Vault
  • WorldGuard
  • PvP
  • Fully fledged website and forum hosted through Enjin.
  • 50 man TS3 server. Here at Siknation we value communication and we hope you'll join us there.
  • Staff that are patient, fair and who listen to your concerns and ideas.
  • Many other things, big and small, all with one goal in mind: Make the experience better for you. Because in the end, that's what it's all about when you play your games.
Server IP: 198.15.76.210:30036

PvP Arenas and Tournaments
We plan on starting up Muliverse and having PvP/PvE arenas as well as adventure maps. The plan is to have that going by next week. Not only that, but also various games that will be available to play, all to win swag.
Votifier
Once this is running, get sweet prizes for voting for us and supporting the server.
Referral Bonuses
If you refer a friend and he/she joins the server, get a coupon to our store!
In game economy
As the community grows, we plan on installing a game economy that will be fully funded by players. Sell anything you want.
Opportunities for rank
We're not currently looking for staff, but as our server grows, there will be a need. If you've shown yourself to be a competent player that gets along well with the other members, you might find yourself approached to join the staff.
As you can see, there's a lot going on, and a lot to look forward to. Let's talk now about what we need from you.

Whitelist Application:
Age (16+ only):
Your experience with FTB:
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?:
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No

Rules:
- You must be over 16 years of age, no exceptions.
- Your English is good enough to communicate well with other players.
- Being on the whitelist is a privilege, not a right, we ask you be respectful of the mod(s) and admin.
- You will not grief/cheat/steal from other players. We have Grief protection but this still applies!
- You'll be respectful and helpful towards other players.
- Profanity is allowed on the server, as long as it's not negatively directed at another player.

ZackattackHD

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 17 almost 18 on august 6th
Your experience with FTB:still learning the mod but know a good bit
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: great builder ;)
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): yes i can use it
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:no
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:bobwaswas
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
bobwaswas you will be whitelisted be sure to visit siknation.com to register to complete your membership process!!!

RIDQL

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 16
Your experience with FTB: been playing for almsot 2 months
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: just making my base efficient as possible
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): yes i dont own a mic but i will pop in
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: RIDQL
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No Yes

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
RIDQL you will be whitelisted be sure to visit siknation.com to register to complete your membership process!!!

NarcolepsyZero

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 18
Your experience with FTB: Been playing off and on for roughly a year now, touched most of the mods available.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Building, building, building and some more building on top of that.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Genera1Zer0
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No Yes, just sent in an app.

knightshadowz

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 15 but i am 16 on 28th july next month
Your experience with FTB: playing since they first brought ftb out i know nearly all the mods inside and out and i like to find interesting things with mods
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: big automated factory and an everything machine lol
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): i would but havent got a mic sorted
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: i have been banned before but it was on a friend server and he decided he did not like me no more and others and he cleared his whole server by baning whole load of people
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Knightshadowz
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes i will

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 17
Your experience with FTB: I've messed with the various FTB mod packs since around Christmas, many of the mods individually since July, but this will be my first look at many of the mods in the ultimate pack. Overall, I would consider myself a complete and total noob with the comprehension level of an expert. In other words, I know what I'm doing but I'm bound to fail miserably anyway.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like machines that are overcomplicated to the point of being pointless. An example being creating a slime farm and running the slime balls and all resulting products through various machines and expending ungodly amounts of power (none of which is generated by solar panels) to create a final product of lithium cells for no purpose other than to say that I've done it before.

On a somewhat related note, I am horrible at making things "pretty". I tend to live underground to hide this fact. I am a dwarf.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Nope because I lack a mic.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Never
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: SoliceEclipse
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No I was planning on checking it out as soon as I click the post button... so more than likely.

Unrelated question: Would it be possible to post the common name for the banned items instead of the item's ID? I don't know about anyone else, but I don't have most item numbers memorized.

RashHero

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 29
Your experience with FTB: About 2 days. Fairly new to MC overall actually but a quick study.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I want to work on some kind of high tech factory as far as end game.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yup. Used it for many MMOs
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: RashHero
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

Lleversmann

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Exp: Little, but I've watched many FTB LP's.
What projects do i enjoy? I enjoy building many different builds, basic machines, to high end machines.
Teamspeak: I would definitely make use of teamspeak, I'm not the best FTB player, so i will use teamspeak often to learn from the community and help other players if i know something someone else doesn't.
Banned from a server: No, never been banned from a server.
Read the rules: I've read the rules and fully agree.
IGN name: Lleversmann
Will i register: Of course i would.

Thanks for taking the time to read over this, regardless of the outcome.