Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheFakedFuSioN

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for Me and my Girlfriend (Hope this is fine with you guys :) )

Age (16+ only): 24 & 25
Your experience with FTB: We both had our own community server, yet something went wrong and it just didn't work out, we both know the modpack really well, and we can always help others if they require any help.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Me, I'm kind of a freak when it comes to technology, yet with my OCD I need to keep all my wires hidden and neat, so I love to make pretty neat and compact machineries. I also enjoy designing our area, while sakiittome is a beekeeping queen and loves farming.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Me certainly yes, while my GF is not a big fan, yet she could try.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope, that goes for both of us.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes(Both)
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: thefakedfusion && sakiittome
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes, both of us will.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my fellow Canadians can please go to siknation.com to finish your whitelisting process, thanks look forward to more Canadians

TheFakedFuSioN

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my fellow Canadians can please go to siknation.com to finish your whitelisting process, thanks look forward to more Canadians

Thanks a lot :)

I have submitted an application and I added my girlfriend IGN in "Additional Notes".

She also shall join the website soon as she is a little busy now.

Ohnsted

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 17
Your experience with FTB: I have an intermediate knowledge with most of the tech and magic mods.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I really enjoy making automated factories and huge towns with oldish architecture.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Probably not, sorry.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Ohnsted
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval?: Already have.

SoapSeller

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 17
Your experience with FTB: I've been using it for a few months. I know it pretty well.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?:
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): I don't think I will
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: soapseller357
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

iDeceiver

Jul 29, 2019
Double application. Partners.
Your experience with FTB: Been on a few servers, Tekkit just isn't cutting it for us.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Research (Thaumcraft) and machinery
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? Possibly.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Yes, but it was a giant misunderstanding.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)? Yes.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: iDeceiver and lgzblitz
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes.

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 21
Your experience with FTB:mainly AE, minefactory reloaded and gregtech.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: i realy started loveing community machines, makeing a power supply that can supply the whole server is what i love to achief
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): depending on the people i meet on the server, if i like people, i might start useing it, other then that i msotly use skype
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: no
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Talsma0
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes, websites are always nice to post goals & progres on :)

Synnical

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! If you are thinking about joining, here are some tid-bits of info you may find appealing:

Spawn, though grand, is very simple to navigate. It's not overdone and derpy. The portals and the stores are there as well.
There is always 10+ people on at any given time. The best part is...everyone talks to one another! No quiet mice and no obnoxious attention hoars.
Admins and Mods actually care about your gaming experience and are always on the lookout for new mods and things to make your experience the best.
We have an awesome roman type pvp arena, where everything is on an even keel. Strictly skill based, weapons and armor are provided.
My dog is awesome.
We have more slots available, grab your while you still can! Check us out!