Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Server been a blast lately thanks to all the new people joining!! And the great current players and staff wow!!!

Grath

Jul 29, 2019
Hay there, having a access denied problem. Just making sure, did you add Grath or GrathnMi?

Looking forward to playing with you all.
Thanks

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Grath I pretty sure we whitelisted both can pop on ts server to diagnose the issue please!! the TS info is on the site!!!

Grath

Jul 29, 2019
Yes thanks, got the new server IP from the forums. i got myself a pick with repair II. :D (ty for the books metal, stupid sugarcane not growing!)

Great server.

Lleversmann

Jul 29, 2019
Want to be apart of something great? Would you like to be a part of community that is more of a family then anything? Then come check out our server. Apply today

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Sik's first pvp tournament is going on tomorrow night. I'm excited. I'm going to try and record it and get it up on the youtube channel.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Woohoo PvP bring it, no one will touch me, can't touch this!!!! Or can you? Bool luck everyone

Scooterdanny

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):19
Your experience with FTB: Quite extensive, playing, as well as pack creation, and troubleshooting. (also, experience with S!knation before)
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Creative and simple solutions to problems, such as automation of mining networks, and turtles.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Certainly.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Never
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes, of course.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Sirbab
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):19
Your experience with FTB: Quite extensive, playing, as well as pack creation, and troubleshooting. (also, experience with S!knation before)
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Creative and simple solutions to problems, such as automation of mining networks, and turtles.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Certainly.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Never
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes, of course.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Sirbab
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

Scooter, in your past experience with SikNation, did you register with the clan?

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I did, I still have my account on the forums under sirbab.
Ok, cool. I got you whitelisted, just swing by the minecraft forum on the website and read up on the rules and whatnot, and we'll see you in game.

Also, once you're logged in, make sure you go to the store and get your free diamond armor/tool set starter kit. Sikcraft Store > Basic Packs > Starter Kit

Welcome back! :D

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
PvP today join us while can, it's all in isolated area so don't worry we not full PvP server it's just goes on in an arena?

Lleversmann

Jul 29, 2019
PvP games tonight, come check us out and win some pretty cool prizes. This is not a dedicated pvp server, only in a specific area. So if you are not into pvp like many of us here at siknation, that's ok.

lp76513

Jul 29, 2019

Your experience with FTB: played for a good while then became admin on a server. server is no longer up due to a reset we had to do and some people wernt ready to lose all, so they stop coming.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: with ftb theres so much. my fav. thing i have made with ftb was a full automated ore processing system. took about a month and half to build. every ore in the over world and nether were proccessed to the fullest. even had bunches of stuff fully automated to be built out of that.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): yes i love chatting and talking with people while on mc
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:no
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No: yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: LP76513
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No: OF COURSE THATS AWESOME

sorry had to edit my age didnt show up