Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Upmar

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 18
Your experience with FTB: 2 - 3 month on and off playing around 4 month ago, haven't played as much recently as I had college and exams to do. Finally over with so I have alot more free time.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I mostly enjoy setting myself targets of what to complete next, I used to have a list of things to do in a server, before a restart of the map etc. Now I tend to take it steadier and at a good pace.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yep, hate playing in silence.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope :)
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: upmar
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Done as I write this.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! If you are thinking about joining, here are some tid-bits of info you may find appealing:

Spawn, though grand, is very simple to navigate. It's not overdone and derpy. The portals and the stores are there as well.
There is always 10+ people on at any given time. The best part is...everyone talks to one another! No quiet mice and no obnoxious attention hoars.
Admins and Mods actually care about your gaming experience and are always on the lookout for new mods and things to make your experience the best.
We have an awesome roman type pvp arena, where everything is on an even keel. Strictly skill based, weapons and armor are provided.
My dog is awesome.
We have more slots available, grab your while you still can! Check us out!

Many thanks for the kind words, Syn. ^^

Synnical

Jul 29, 2019
Map revamp (unleashed) and some mods cleaned up.....server is working pretty steady! We have more members joining everyday, so don't miss out on your spot!

MTF_Adam

Jul 29, 2019
IMPORTANT: You say the server is Ultimate but it's not. I have to use the 'Unleashed' pack to log on

Age (16+ only): 17
Your experience with FTB: 1 previous Server (Rookie)
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Impressive looking, not the most technologically advanced or functional but keeping a vanilla feel whilst using appealing blocks from mods. Mod capabilties come second whilst learning them
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): I doubt it, my house isn't the best environment for privacy
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: MTF_Adam
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? If asked by owner / admin / mod

Synnical

Jul 29, 2019
Server is running smooth guys, check it out. Still some spots left.
Props to all the staff for being professional and just plain awesome. You guys really have it together!

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 20
Your experience with FTB: I've been on the FTB side of minecraft for around half a year now. Compared to most other players, probably still not as experienced.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like expanding with different technological mod packs, rather than the magic side. In addition, I like to build big underground bases!
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): No, no working mic atm as well.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Naps4Days
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes, I' have already registered and confirmed my account :)

Xitrion

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 26
Your experience with FTB: its about 50% cus of new patches but i know what to do :)
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Farming and Building Big
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): if there is some one to talk with im on it :)
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:Nop
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Xitrion
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No Yes if that what it takes

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Want to play right now? I'm on right now, I can whitelist you! Fill out our apps and you'll be digging for those diamonds in no time!

william mcnabb

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):im 22

Your experience with FTB: 7 months play every other day
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: power love experimenting with power
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): not for sure never used temaspeak before
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: never
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No YES
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:usafmcnabb19
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No not for sure if it is necessary to play on ur server I will though

Cyber_Punker

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 26
Your experience with FTB: I'm familiar with all of the Ultimate pack mods :)
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like making artificial islands with high tech bases to live on
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Sure sometimes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No never
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: Cyber_Punker
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval?: Yes

MysteriusDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB:
Around goodish, I have been here since the beginning and played with most of these mods before there was a pack, Im having a bit trouble with he new mods but im a fast learner,
Also joined minecraft before Alpha!
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Underwater cities, :D, also medivial buildings with a hnt of steampunkish, can upload pictures if required.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server?: no not really, having a terrible mic, :/
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:
Well yes i have, But most of those servers had opped the wrong ppl that banned other people for no reason, most ban where " Lol you just joined here, Enjoy your ban! "
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: nightfury18
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? yes...