Whitelist Server S!KCraft|Ultimate|MCPC+|MyTown + Essentials|80slots|TS3|No Lag|24/7|No griefing|siknation.com|16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
The gladiator arena's first run was fairly successful. Have to tweak some of the game rules, but everyone had a great time! My capture the flag arena should be ready to go by next week's tournament. You will be able to play as a mage, an archer, or a warrior. Come check us out!

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only):16 :D just turned 16 lol what are the odds.
Your experience with FTB:2 months playing time but have played tekkit since it came out.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?:All kinds Im a all around guy
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry):I would sometimes when I dont have family around
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:nope
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/Noyes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:frostblooded
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/Noy yes

smalttrain

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 19
Your experience with FTB: Intermediate, played some tekkit, very little FTB.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: Functioning machines
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Yeah, I'd stop in
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?:No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?:smalttrain
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes I don't mind

Damienthaboss

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: over 6 months but not exactly sure how long
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: mostly technical, but im starting to do cosmetic builds
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): yes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: yes, because admin was spawning in items and i got in an agrument with him.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: DamienThaBoss
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

SojuSeed

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with FTB: over 6 months but not exactly sure how long
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: mostly technical, but im starting to do cosmetic builds
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): yes
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: yes, because admin was spawning in items and i got in an agrument with him.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: DamienThaBoss
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes

Yo, Damien. I got your app approved and you should be whitelisted momentarily. Welcome to the group and see you in game!

CallumSm1th

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 21
Your experience with FTB: About 6 months, would say I am fully compatible with all elements, be that, gregtech, industrial craft, or forestry etc
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like making unique structures, my last base consisted of a giant sphere surrounded in lava and water which spiralled down the main face
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Just recently downloaded TS3 so would love to use it
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No - YES
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: callumsm1th
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No - Yes would have no problem registering

btmedic04

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 27
Your experience with FTB: Around a month of playing FTB. much longer playing vanilla MC
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like working with wiring and EU generation.
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Already use it for other games, can add another server :)
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: No
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes/No Yes
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: btmedic04
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes/No. Yes

thejesta

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+ only): 26
Your experience with FTB: Have been hosting a private server for a week. Love it, but still getting to know it. Have read a lot in wikis and forums.
What kind of projects to do enjoy making the most?: I like making decent-sized homes with integrated farms and the occasional machine. I have been enjoying Thaumcraft in FTB: it reminds me of Skyrim. I occasionally like to craft a somewhat-complicated or unique machine (no experience in FTB; just regular redstone).
Do you think you'd make use of the Teamspeak server? (not mandatory, don't worry): Not likely.
Have you ever been banned from a server before? If so, why?: Nope. Been promoted to mod though.
Have you read and do you accept the rules (below)?: Yes and yes.
What's your In Game Name (IGN)?: thejesta
Will register on our Community website, this taken into great consideration for approval? Yes.