Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
to all the new members that are not in my time zone O/ Howdy and welcome
Also fay / kiwi need to talk when i get up.
have fun
~G

Doggeh

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Dogg3h
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: I have been playing Feed The Beast on the Mindcrack pack since that pack came out. (On a server i rented myself, but passed on to somebody else now.)
Goals On Server: Make epic builds with proper aesthetics and make them functional ofcourse, together with a friend of mine! (In-game name Pret, he will apply soon too!)
Unique Skills?: Automation, bees, im familiar with about any mod (unless the mods that are not in the mindcrack pack)
How Active are you?: I am able to play a few hours everyday (lets say 3 to 4 to mention a few numbers)

Yorben

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Pret
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: I've played alot of tekkit and played on the server Dogg3h owned.
Goals On Server: Make epic buildis and do alot of caving / exploring together with my friend Dogg3h
Unique Skills?: Automation and buildcraft
How Active are you?: I will be able to play a few hours a day.

SurlyLHT

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: SurlyLHT
Experience with modded MC: Multiple Survival Multiplayer servers of varying styles, thus far 3 FTB servers and lots of tinkering in Single player.
Goals On Server: To find a stable community to work with and build/destroy/rebuild/have explode/get mad/rebuild again/ect...lol oh and get all the copper I can get my hands on. i never seem to have enough
Unique Skills?: Little bits of everything. Still green in getting used to coordination of all the mods.
How Active are you?: Daily if not every other day.

harrythebom

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: harrythebom
Reason for joining: jack (harryclarke2701) had a server which became really laggy and practically unplayable. so we are looking for a new server to play which will be friendly and with out griefers like our old server was.
Banned?: No
Experience: ive played minecraft for about a year and a half, had experience with tekkit for about 5 months and am currently playing ftb for about a month and a half
Goals: have fun, create some epic stuff and build with jack (harryclarke2701)
Skills: i dont have any particular minecraft skills but i have created a hunger games arena before and love playing the game. i am also going to make a youtube series on the server with jack.
Activeness: depends on the day. on a school day i play about 2 hours but on a weekend i play around 5 or 6.

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: phili92
Reason for joining: My previous server changed from mindcrack to ultimate and wiped the map, however the server has a various amounts of good mods deactivated(chunk loaders, mystcraft....) so im looking for a new one with an active and friendly community
Experience: Minecraft since early beta, FTB/Tekkit since 4-5 months now, 100+ hours of learning progress so i can say that im very experienced with certain mods.
Goals: Have a nice time, meet new people, create something big and rebuild my bee empire !
Skills: Well im a good bee keeper and a motivated builder but nothing particular
Activeness: I would say daily !

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: phili92
Reason for joining: My previous server changed from mindcrack to ultimate and wiped the map, however the server has a various amounts of good mods deactivated(chunk loaders, mystcraft....) so im looking for a new one with an active and friendly community
Experience: Minecraft since early beta, FTB/Tekkit since 4-5 months now, 100+ hours of learning progress so i can say that im very experienced with certain mods.
Goals: Have a nice time, meet new people, create something big and rebuild my bee empire !
Skills: Well im a good bee keeper and a motivated builder but nothing particular
Activeness: I would say daily !

I want to let you know that we will be doing a map reset once we switch to the updated ftb. I will not give you a time on that as I do not know =). If you still want to join us let me know. Fay

klb2010

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nerdygamer1o1
reason for wanting to join: my old server has been having problems with lag and ive been crashing alot. It can be hard to find a reliable server but i think this one is reliable.
plans: i would like to make friends,get a team going, and have alot of fun on this server.
expierence: i have played ftb for about a mont or two. i have focused on thaumcraft and buildcraft but i would like to give them all a try.
preferred voice chat: none
will you record: problebly not
squirrells cute or pest: i love to watch them. :)

ative: i will be on daily but i wont be able to get on the next 2-3 days but i will be on alot

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nerdygamer1o1
reason for wanting to join: my old server has been having problems with lag and ive been crashing alot. It can be hard to find a reliable server but i think this one is reliable.
plans: i would like to make friends,get a team going, and have alot of fun on this server.
expierence: i have played ftb for about a mont or two. i have focused on thaumcraft and buildcraft but i would like to give them all a try.
preferred voice chat: none
will you record: problebly not
squirrells cute or pest: i love to watch them. :)

ative: i will be on daily but i wont be able to get on the next 2-3 days but i will be on alot

I am going to have to talk to the other mods and admins. Please be patient and I will get back to you. Fay[DOUBLEPOST=1369678377][/DOUBLEPOST]phili92 added to the white list. Welcome to the server. =)

Reactions: klb2010

rtm416

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: rtm416
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: Not too much with modded, but have played Vanilla since Alpha 1.1.0.
Goals On Server: I want to learn from others and eventually teach others what I have learned along with building crazy gadgets.
Unique Skills?: Have a lot of administrative experience with a Minecraft server, and have good communication skills.
How Active are you?: At least 10 hrs a week in a normal situation. Just as a note, I already applied on the website but figured why not throw one here as this is how I found out about it.

I already applied on the site but I figured I would here too, as this is how I found the server.

Axed713

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Axed713
Experience with modded MC: Built a fusion reactor in 11 days.
Goals On Server: To hang out and build some neat stuff.
Unique Skills?: Annoying Fayini.
How Active are you?: 17+ hours a day when I didn't have a job. Prob 2-4 hours a day now.

patryksuper9

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: patryksuper9
Experience with modded MC: Technic pack since it was released, after that FTB since it was released (I got bored with vanilla a long time ago ;) ).
Goals On Server: Make awsome contraptions, cool shops.
Unique Skills?: I can lick my elbow.
How Active are you?: 2-4 hours daily, sometimes less when there's alot going on at med school.

harrythebom

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: harrythebom
Reason for joining: jack (harryclarke2701) had a server which became really laggy and practically unplayable. so we are looking for a new server to play which will be friendly and with out griefers like our old server was.
Experience: ive played minecraft for about a year and a half, had experience with tekkit for about 5 months and am currently playing ftb for about a month and a half
Goals: have fun, create some epic stuff and build with jack (harryclarke2701)
Skills: i dont have any particular minecraft skills but i have created a hunger games arena before and love playing the game. i am also going to make a youtube series on the server with jack.
Activeness: depends on the day. on a school day i play about 2 hours but on a weekend i play around 5 or 6.

klb2010

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to have to talk to the other mods and admins. Please be patient and I will get back to you. Fay[DOUBLEPOST=1369678377][/DOUBLEPOST]phili92 added to the white list. Welcome to the server. =)

plz if its because of the age i act much older than other people my age. i dont do anything stupid :p