Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
WELCOME Back To
itq1Ocr.png

1.6.4 Monster (Modified)
I want to say that this is not just a friendly community but we offer a true hard mode experience, expect to die and giggle when other do so as well, We are used to it and the rewarding feeling of making progress is addictive.
When first choosing the mods and tweeks for this pack i was hesitant on some of the changes..... but so far everyone seems to be enjoying themselves and have offered feedback on the things we feel are not quite right.

Whitelisting Currently OPEN
aN6smSf.png
Spawn overview WIP
FULHtLM.png

Spawn POV

goftmmz.png

OWNER: Gummy_Hermit

Admins: rest of staffing info will be released asap
Mods:
Fayini

kwCjnfA.png

http://www.squirrellystudios.com
QjcxbP9.png

Ozkuv0k.png

Current Pack Base:
1.6.4 Monster 1.0.9
IP: 198.46.138.146
read instructions on site, post length restricted on here
Server is running on hard mode this means game difficulty and All Mods

RaidCall Info

SQUirrellCraft Server 8059163

GxR3sts.png

Howdy all, Gummy_Hermit here, owner of SQUirrellCraft, Our goal is to provide a quality and friendly gaming experience in modded minecraft, we have multiple communities and a Communal system for those who want to engage with the other members and show off there skills.
We have a vast amount of collecting knowledge in our community so if you need any help whether it be with a mod or stopping client side lag feel free to ask and someone will bound to give you a hand :)
GregTech is on Hard Mode as is general difficulty,
Feel free to build anywhere, do anything,... as long as it does not effect anyone negativity.
For community events either check the squirrelly forums, scrolly board in town, or ask in chat these events will be on a rotational schedule with plenty of notice.
***Additionally any feedback or improvements that can be made will be listened to and taken into consideration***

BannedItems:
Current list:
9V5ie88.png

If found attempting the use in-game glitches or exploits you may be warned of further action taken depending on the severity of the case.

Please respect all other members on the server,Verbal abuse will not be tolerated from anyone

No Spawning in items, if you fell into lava and lost you shiny toys... not my problem. however if a myst age gets corrupted or something server related the items will be assessed base on each individual case.

Building on the edge of spawn town may end up in the town eating your house and belongings, to prevent this build away from spawn unless its on a allocated plot.

Chunk Loaders see ingame for these or visit the forums as we are currently deciding on this.

No quarrying in the overworld,The Nether / The End / Twilight and the numerous mining worlds provided are fine and encouraged

Although PVP is enabled please don't abuse this to bully or harass other players, dueling or arranged fighting is fine.

Must make an effort to get on with current/future members via in game, Raidcall or the Website

No tolerance will be given to persons attempting to Destroy or modify the spawn or any Town buildings that do not belong to them

Any persons found Griefing or attempting to steal from another member will be insta-banned

Due to a large amount of applications and a large player base; we reserve the right to deny anyone for any reason. Please do not ask or inquire as to why. Thank you for applying.

Due to the nature of server and playstyles we are inducing a hard age cap of 17 and over this is assessed on a individual basis

Whining / nagging / begging no matter why, will result in a warning from admins, followed by further disciplinary procedures if the warning is ignored

Lf31EZ7.png

In Game Name:
Experience with modded MC:
Goals On Server:
Unique Skills?:
How Active are you?:
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:

Applications are: Limited However access to be restricted during this time, one word Response's
will be disregarded From this point out, otherwise I will try to get back to you as soon as i am able to.
feel free to post in the http://www.squirrellystudios.com forums or jump on TS if you feel i have missed you
or would like quicker whitelisting, Reading some of the forums will also give you a heads up on anything or any competitions , future updates etc, so its worth a browse around.
cheers GummyHermit

Last edited:

RadiantShocker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RadiantShocker
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a Server that I can learn from other players experience with this mod pack as well as mature players who won't do stupid things, which I believe your Server has.
Plans/Goals(just curious) To learn the Mod Pack as well as to see how everyone else uses it.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Well a few Servers here and there, never played Tekkit, and with FTB i played it since November so not much.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Which ever rly, but I like Skype.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) If I do I'll make a Channel than tell you.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) They're awesome! I love how to walk/jump it's so robotic like :D

Meadila

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Meadila
Reason for wanting to join: Minecraft is much more fun with other people around. SSP is getting a lil bit stale, I haven't played much on servers and it's about time to fix that! Chatting can break the monotony of mining or placing those 2000 stone blocks, so definitely looking forward to a social building environment. If you have any large projects planned or ongoing I definitely can chip in as well.
Plans/Goals: The only loose plan I have is to use Railcraft more than I did so far (which is well... almost none :p), also build nice-looking things (within my ability) and stare in awe at others' nice-looking things.
Prior experience: Over a year of playing Minecraft, a couple months spent playing Technic/Tekkit packs or similiar (1.2.5), playing FTB since 1.4.2 beta pack release. I know my mods well enough :)
Preferred voice chat: Not planning to use any
Will you record: No
Squirrels cute or pest?: Pests can be cute. Like... ever tamed an ocelot? :p

AmishInvader

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AmishInvader
Reason for wanting to join: Building and seeing interesting machines/projects
Plans/Goals: I plan to spend time getting to know some of the newer mods in the pack.
Prior experience: I've been playing MC for a couple years, mods for over a year, FTB since release.
Preferred voice chat: TS3/Mumble
Squirrels cute or pest?: Pesky birdseed thieves​

Anime_Chaos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Anime_Chaos
Reason for wanting to join: A friend already on the server (quostin) recommended it.​
Plans/Goals: Can't say I have any upfront. But I do enjoy connecting places once my personal base is set up.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Don't exactly measure in time like most seem to do. I've messed around to the point of working knowledge with a good number of the included mods though.
Preferred voice chat: Mumble
Will you record: Machine can't even handle it. Much less do I do anything recording worthy. In my mind anyway. Some might consider the "Infinity Generator" worthy of such a thing however.
Squirrells cute or pest? Depends if a person has things for them to be stealing.

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DucksGoQwack
Reason for wanting to join: I just want a mature server where there arent people greifing me or just bickering with eachother about silly things
Plans and goals: I really want to just build everything there is to build in FTB
Prior experience: I started playing minecraft on xbox when it first came out, but i got quickly bored of it considering it was in like 1.5 or something. so i changed to pc minecraft, played it for about 8 months, and then went to FTB because there is just more fun involved with the technical side of it * aka machines cableing and such*
Will i record: No
Squirrels cute or pest: To be honest, i dont know what a a squirrel is because i live in australia, But im guessing cute if they are the things that eat acorns? (>^_^)>
Voice chat: I have all except mumble, I do not mind which is being used :)
Thanks for your time

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
an aussie player, welcome DucksGoQwack im in nz at the moment just keep in mind server is based in la we get slight latency being so far away

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
not lag there my friend server is quite nicely powered, just our ping not as good, ie sometimes my run doesn't enable :)

Whydidudie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: whydidudie
Reason for wanting to join: I want to play on a reliable server with mature and helpful other people. I would also like to improve my skills using these mods
Plans/Goals(just curious): I just want to improve my knowledge of these mods and play with a friendly community
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing MC for a while now and i have played both FTB and Tekkit for a few months. I started with Tekkit
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up); Skype
Will you record(if so youtube channel); Possibly if my computer can handle it. (Youtube - CreepersCreations)
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ); They are Cute.
Thanks.

watsarui

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Watsarui
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a good safe sever i know how to use Fighus commands too.
Plans/Goals I like to build In 1700 Asian style I move at my own pace .
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: done it all plus a few others like terafermacraft, tropicraft . Been playing for over 4+ yrs
Preferred voice chat: ts3
Will you record: nope just pics
Squirrells cute or pest? food

Aidan217

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aidan217
Reason for wanting to join: I really want to play with this mod pack with a reliable server and mature people
Plans/Goals: I want to enhance my experience with these mods
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Yes ive played Minecraft for a while aswell as Tekkit and FTB.
Preferred voice chat: Skype
Squirrells cute or pest? Cute

glapustol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Glapustol
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a friendly server to build stuff.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Just build a nice place, I'd also like to participate in community builds.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: No FTB but i played with most mods before I knew about FTP. I used to follow DW20
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Teamspeak
Will you record(if so youtube channel): no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Pest, they are rats with fur.

dsoud030

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dsoud030
Reason for wanting to join: Really just need an online server to play for feed the beat, I enjoy the mod pack and I'm pretty damn good at it. I want to be able to show off the things I build and learn from others builds, basically just want a community.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Build a fully automated factory, where you can input and item and out pops an item that you requested.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing minecraft for about 2 years now, started modded minecraft about a year ago. Pretty damn good at both, and currently play a ton of both.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Skype or Teamspeak or Vent you pick.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Sure, I was actually thinking about it.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Both, depends on the squirrel just like any other animal.

Ronagen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ronagen
Reason for wanting to join: My old server has been having an extremely large amount of lag issues and hasn't been updated to one of the new modpacks yet so I'm looking for a diffrent server to join
Plans/Goals(just curious) I don't currently have any plans other than to have fun
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have about 2 years of minecraft experience, 3-4 Months of Tekkit, and 1-2 months of FTB.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) I have no prefferences
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) They are enertaining to watch :p