Whitelist Server PulseGaming| MindCrack FTB server | NO WHITELIST | MyTown!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

hampe321

Jul 29, 2019
can't remember the name of it... but if your worryed about not letting others (that are pottential griffers) theres a mod that lets you know how many banns that person has. admititly dosent tell you everything. but if you notice someone with 100 bans you know you may wanna keep an eye on them.

btw. is there any chance at an interview process instead of just already being a friend of someone?
Do you mean MCbans ?

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
Updating now - you will not be able to join the server while updating/testing. I'll report here when update is completed.

walnutthief

Jul 29, 2019
Hey footseeker,

I am stuck in a corrupt chunk, can you please reset my location?
My in-game-name is piratecyclist.

Thanks in advance

-- pirate

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
G1aNt N3rD189 I can't join myself and the server just crashed. A reboot didn't fix it for me altho I see 7 ppl online at the console...
Looking into it

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
Hello footseker, is it possible for me to get a white-list?

My ign is: Timelord_Jax
I am 20 years old
I am looking for a new server since the old one i used to go on shut down.
I am fairly experienced with most of the mods.

i really don't know what special question you might want to ask me but there is a quickly overlay.

extra: there was allot of I's in there...

Leon_of_the_sky

Jul 29, 2019
hello is it possible you whitelist me to this splendid server my IGN is: Leon_of_the_sky
i am good with most mods on ftb and i really like the plugin greif protection

Status
Not open for further replies.