Whitelist Server PulseGaming| MindCrack FTB server | NO WHITELIST | MyTown!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masina1

Jul 29, 2019
hello, foot can you add a friend of mine on whitelisted ? _avol_ knows him, and i trust him that he wont grief or do bad things, he will live with me.
ign: hampe321

Sexywop

Jul 29, 2019
Whelp... Got my self in another corrupted chunk, need to take a mental note where it is, Foot if I could ask one more time to be tele'd to spawn, I would be greatly indebted.

blob

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my ign is danster500 and i've been looking for a good multiplayer ftb server to play on but i haven't found any yet

please respond asap

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, the server will get his whitelist off as soon as the new protection systems are installed and tested. Keep checking this thread for more info.

Regards

footseeker

foepje12

Jul 29, 2019
footseeker, i am in a corrupted chunk again, please move to spawn, do you know why this keeps happening?

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
footseeker, i am in a corrupted chunk again, please move to spawn, do you know why this keeps happening?

Hey foepje, the server has some corrupted chunks. I can only restore those with mcedit on my home computer. The map is about 6Gb so this is almost not possible. The server will be down for a full day or more then...
Map reset will fix it too but that's not an option.

I suggest you move away your home from the corrupted chunk atm...

Regards

Footseeker

masina1

Jul 29, 2019
foot sorry to bother you but i am in corupted chunk, can you tp me to spawn (never go exploring).

foepje12

Jul 29, 2019
footseeker, could you please whitelist my friend: walter124. he is my real life friend and he is going to help me with my factory :)

Jeffrey

Jul 29, 2019
ign:leolin009

Have played with industrial craft for a short period time, know the basic knowledge. Respect the rules and other players.

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
footseeker, when will the server update? i really want the new xycraft tanks :)

Guys, I'm busy with some private projects and won't be on much; the server will update on friday ~ saturday.

Also, the whitelist gonna be removed again.

Make sure you reclaim your region with the new MyTown protection!!

Use the command /t help to get started with MyTown.

Regards

footseeker

Jeffrey

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I'm busy with some private projects and won't be on much; the server will update on friday ~ saturday.

Also, the whitelist gonna be removed again.

Make sure you reclaim your region with the new MyTown protection!!

Use the command /t help to get started with MyTown.

Regards

footseeker
And at the meanwhile, we still have the whitelist temporally?

Status
Not open for further replies.