Whitelist Server PulseGaming| MindCrack FTB server | NO WHITELIST | MyTown!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtony_starX

Jul 29, 2019
hey there ummm idk if you guys are accepting new members atm but i was wondering if i may be whitelisted the name is Xtony_starX im 21 im not to shaby with the mods umm ya lol

foepje12

Jul 29, 2019
footseeker something in my inventory is crashing me when ever i try to press E. could you delete my inventory please.

masina1

Jul 29, 2019
when you will add ultimate modpack server ? to know if will w8 or to search some servers will come back here to play mindcrack

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
when you will add ultimate modpack server ? to know if will w8 or to search some servers will come back here to play mindcrack

I'll see what I can do in a few days and then I'll look into adding an extra server for the ultimate pack :)

walnutthief

Jul 29, 2019
The server desperately needs a reboot, very low tps.
Nevertheless the best ftb server i ever played on. Keep up the good work Footseeker.

regards,
pirate

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, there are some serious problems with the tps right now. Even after a reboot it isn't fixed. Looking into chunkloaders and tiles now to find the problem. I'll report back when its been fixed.

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
Phew, lag problems fixed. Destroyed some lag machines and chunk loaders.

Please if you want to use a chunk loader; you'll have to make a new one.

There is also a limit now: Max 50 chunks shared with all your loaders per person.

I'll post more info very soon about some other changes.

Its getting late now and I'm tired.

Have fun guys and report problems here.

Regards

footseeker

MrHohenheim

Jul 29, 2019
i found the laggmaker Relay bug i breaked and jumped out 1000000 stack blazerod and this killed the server now...

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
The datacenter has a defective switch guys. Some serious lag is going on at this moment on all my hosting services, including the public FTB mindcrack server...
Engineers are wokring on it as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.