Whitelist Server PulseGaming| MindCrack FTB server | NO WHITELIST | MyTown!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
Watch out here. Big chance your and your neighbours(+800 tiles) base get nuked by the admins without any proof or warning

MrHohenheim

Jul 29, 2019
can someone unban me ??
we not unban you, becuse you maked lagmachine and 3hour needed to fix your shit

oh and you trolled the admin (me) so this enough reason to forever ban[DOUBLEPOST=1365097255][/DOUBLEPOST]
Watch out here. Big chance your and your neighbours(+800 tiles) base get nuked by the admins without any proof or warning
you not played here long time ago... and some player have acces your base and we have enough reason why nuked this base[DOUBLEPOST=1365097416][/DOUBLEPOST]
im stuck ina corrupt chunk as well foot, plz help
i found region fixer program so i try today how to work and this can fix the corrupted chunks or not..

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
you not played here long time ago... and some player have acces your base and we have enough reason why nuked this base
6 days ago is not a long time ago.

But whatever, the day you became admin and stayed admin I knew the server was going downhill

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
That is the reason you getting admin was the worst thing. You belief whatever people tell you without confirming it yourself. (I bet that if someone tells you that a stack of 25 cobble lying on the ground causes more lag than a stack of 2 cobble you actually belief it)

I was online recently and placed a computer and bee analyzer and messed around with it. I just didn't talk to anyone
and i see you same with ighostman just trolling
And that's the second thing, your ego is too big. Anyone going against your beliefs is trolling, and that means they must be banned. It won't surprise me that if i log in I'm banned for no obvious reason

edit: Lol, i'm right. I'm banned reason :"Banned by an operator"
Daamn, you're one uptight ego maniac who doesn't even bother confirming anything and only goes on hunches

geo

Jul 29, 2019
hello, just asking whether the ultimate server is up for testing and if so what is the ip? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.