Whitelist Server PulseGaming| MindCrack FTB server | NO WHITELIST | MyTown!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
Hi folks

I just created a new 50 slot public server on a powerfull dedicated server (i7-3770K, 256Gb SSD, 32Gb RAM).
The server is located in Germany on a gigabit connection.
Feel free to join a new community!

Rules:
No cheating
No Griefing
No asking for admin/mod
Respect other players

If you ignore these rules you will get a ban (some bans are auto like spamming)

We are using the MyTown addon

Server IP:
mcftb.pulsehosting.be

Reactions: Iceeu1992

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking into this matter. It must be some sort of Grief Prevention addon stuff. Its the only mod running on the server...
Are you sure you aren't in a claimed area? (Rightclick on a block with a stick to get info).
Please let me know the result.

Regards
footseeker

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
Server up again. There are some problems with the "Grief prevention" addon not working as it is intended to.
Please note we may have to reboot the server a few times while fixing the errors.

If you have any requests, please leave a message.

footseeker

Dark Byte

Jul 29, 2019
One day public and the map is already corrupt?
A lot of public servers seem to be down due to a corrupt map, I doubt this is coincidence (Might just be the griefprevention plugin that causes this, as the other servers I played on before they died also used this plugin)

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
yep, I noticed this on other servers too. I'm restoring the last working backup now. I have backups each 15 minutes.

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
If there are more problems I might do that... At the moment it seems to be fixed.

Please report any problems here.

Regards

footseeker

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
I will preform some minor updates in the next 12 hours. Please try again if the server is down for a few minutes.
Thanks!

crashstar35

Jul 29, 2019
He claims grief protection... IT DOESN'T WORK... LAND CLAIM, DOESN'T SAVE YOUR WORK OR ANYTHING IN YOUR CHESTS. If you like getting griefed..... play on this server. if you DON'T... find another one

footseeker

Jul 29, 2019
@ crashstar35 you can't protect a server fully as there are no mods available to do that atm... At least we try (maybe fail sometimes) to do something about it...

@ G1aNt N3rD189: yep, the damn grief prevention mod made the server crash (again)...

Up after a reboot

MrHohenheim

Jul 29, 2019
rollomonster is grieving spawn and duping items.
and setting random withers at the world and tnt too and he created lagg machines..[DOUBLEPOST=1361185537][/DOUBLEPOST]btw i have a problem i crafted wireless map and i cant connect the server..
-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at auc.a(SourceFile:34)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.addons.WirelessMapRenderer.a(WirelessMapRenderer.java:86)
at codechicken.wirelessredstone.addons.WirelessMapRenderer.renderItem(WirelessMapRenderer.java:134)
at bau.a(ItemRenderer.java:362)
at ban.b(EntityRenderer.java:681)
at ban.a(EntityRenderer.java:1244)

Status
Not open for further replies.