Whitelist Server PulseGaming| MindCrack FTB server | NO WHITELIST | MyTown!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jchenx

Jul 29, 2019
Why is a whitelist server in the open server section? Anyways, could i be whitelisted?

npidzarko

Jul 29, 2019
Jchenx, this is because at one point it was open, but now whitelist due to corrution, etc. To be white listed you must be friends with someone in the server already, or be asked to join.

npidzarko

Jul 29, 2019
Hey black your negative attitude is not needed here. Must you have a good point, please foot, move this to whitelist servers.

blackopskid7

Jul 29, 2019
Its not negaitive its true, if your not letting people on who want to play on a server that is probably good why not just pm your members. i just joined a server and quit because you cant set your home or anything you need to pay actualy money to get protection. i want to join a server that is fun and i know my stuff is safe.

Chrissyhailfire

Jul 29, 2019
can't remember the name of it... but if your worryed about not letting others (that are pottential griffers) theres a mod that lets you know how many banns that person has. admititly dosent tell you everything. but if you notice someone with 100 bans you know you may wanna keep an eye on them.

btw. is there any chance at an interview process instead of just already being a friend of someone?

npidzarko

Jul 29, 2019
That is what a lot of other whitelist servers have been doing, but for that were going to need teamspeak.

TheOnlySummer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey foot umm i joined the server a while ago really loved it played a lot and was really enjoying it so.... i was asking for some rubber today and no one would answer so i would ask once every 2-3 minutes.... i was using the (up arrow) to post the same thing and then after a while i got banned by the server for spamming......i think it was for using (up arrow) every time but i promise u i certainly did no spam.

Thank You, Summer

Sexywop

Jul 29, 2019
I also need to be teleported to spawn..

Code:
at factorization.common.FactorizationHack.loadItemStackFromDataInput(FactorizationHack.java:42)
    at factorization.common.TileEntityBarrel.handleMessageFromServer(TileEntityBarrel.java:522)
    at factorization.common.NetworkFactorization.handleTE(NetworkFactorization.java:302)
    at factorization.common.NetworkFactorization.handlePacketData(NetworkFactorization.java:225)
    at factorization.common.NetworkFactorization.handle(NetworkFactorization.java:217)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleTinyPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:342)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket131Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:408)

Status
Not open for further replies.