Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
client recognizes that the servers up. try's to connect. a few min after it says "logging in" it says end of stream

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
ist says its running version 1.7.2, what does that mean? did the modpack change?

Last edited:

UniqueWisdom

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN : UniqueWisdom
Minecraft Expertice : On the mods, about 10% from previous knowledge of Tekkit, etc. On vanilla, almost everything prior to snapshot of 1.8.
Why you want to join : I want to try these mods again. Haven't played with mods for a while, and I thought single player would be boring playing by yourself.

Porter243

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : porter243
Minecraft Expertice : been playing since beta, and been playing the FTB mod packs for about a year now
Why you want to join : just looking for a nice friendly server to play on while im home from deployment. im gone usually a week at a time if you see me go missing :)