Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

eternalwolf100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : eternalwolf100
Minecraft Expertice: i used to play on a DireWolf20 server but it closed.
Why you want to join : I want to join because my friend is on it and he says its really fun.

snaketalk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : snaketalk
Minecraft Expertice: lots of youtube, played about two years before I found it getting stale
Why you want to join : want to get back into minecraft, modded looks cool so it doesn't get boring

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : darclight138
Minecraft Expertice: Ive hosted a server and Ive had tons of thaumcraft builds and Ive been playing from a little before FTB was released and Ive gone through and played on old versions of minecraft
Why you want to join : Well I would like to see what your server has to offer and I would like to play and have fun

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : darclight138
Minecraft Expertice: Ive hosted a server and Ive had tons of thaumcraft builds and Ive been playing from a little before FTB was released and Ive gone through and played on old versions of minecraft
Why you want to join : Well I would like to see what your server has to offer and I would like to play and have fun

Added welcome

PeteTB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TasteDis
Minecraft Expertice: I'm a total noob :) I've been playing a little singeplayer but never gotten into it, because I've never had the inspiration to play it more. I have an idea it's more fun to play with other people, than just by yourself.
Why you want to join: I think vanilla Minecraft is too boring, and your server seems pretty cool. Been looking around for different servers, but they haven't really got the things I've been looking for, which I hope your server has.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TasteDis
Minecraft Expertice: I'm a total noob :) I've been playing a little singeplayer but never gotten into it, because I've never had the inspiration to play it more. I have an idea it's more fun to play with other people, than just by yourself.
Why you want to join: I think vanilla Minecraft is too boring, and your server seems pretty cool. Been looking around for different servers, but they haven't really got the things I've been looking for, which I hope your server has.

Added Welcome

Crazymanhow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tim10965
I have been playing vanilla for the past 3 years. I just recently got into FTB.
I want to join because playing by myself started to get tiring and boring.

KainyBoy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kainorulez
Minecraft experience: I played Vanilla since beta 1.3 and found tekkit a year ago and played that because FTB wouldn't work for me.
Why I want to join: A month ago I got FTB and I've played 200+ hours on this one server but over the update and a map reset all my stuff was deleted, so I'm just looking for a new fun server to play on and this one seems promising.

Last edited:

Crazymanhow

Jul 29, 2019
I am having a little trouble connecting to the server. Every time I try to connect this pops up:"The following multiparts are not instaled on this client: extrautils:fence, extrautlis: pipeJacket".
How do I fix this?

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
you update the pack and if it doesnt work you go download the server files and copy the mod folder to you client files
I am having a little trouble connecting to the server. Every time I try to connect this pops up:"The following multiparts are not instaled on this client: extrautils:fence, extrautlis: pipeJacket".
How do I fix this?

daan2202

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : daan2202
Experiance: vanilia (since) 1.8 beta, (tons) mindcrack , (tons) ultimate, (litle) direwolf20
Why you want to join : I love the pack and I realy dislike single player, so since the previous server I used to play this pack on went down for unkown reasons I'd like to give this one a try!
(My grammer is terrible sometimes but the people still get what I'm trying to say)

Crazymanhow

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I get the Thaumcraft 4.1.0d download it seams to be unavailable.
And which Thaumic Tinkerer do I need?

Last edited:

Zeta Patchouli

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Zeta_Patchouli
Minecraft Expertice: I used to be a part of a couple of small vanilla servers that went down a while ago. Not much with mods. I've been also playing Minecraft since about the 1.1 release.
Why you want to join: I am bored and a few of my friends are coming on to this server, so I wish to play with them as well.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : ricket666
Minecraft Expertise: I've been playing for quite a while, since before 1.3 actually. I was on a rather active vanilla multiplayer server with about 20 people online on average. I'm also somewhat knowledgeable with most FtB mods, although I'm not a super pro, I know how to solve problems and I'm smart enough to know when not to attempt something. I also dislike griefing and/or PvP so that won't be something you'll catch me in doing.
Why you want to join: I just want to have fun with others and I'm interested in learning more about the mods available on this server, because I don't think you can ever learn enough!

Jerminator00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jerminator00
Minecraft Expertice: I've been playing Minecraft for a while now, but have only recently started playing with mods. I have a pretty firm grasp on the vanilla content, but there's still a lot I've got to learn about all the different mods.
Why I want to join: After a series of servers that died either player-wise or server-wise, I'm just looking for a new, stable server to call home, play on with some friends, and hopefully learn more about the mods included here.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I get the Thaumcraft 4.1.0d download it seams to be unavailable.
And which Thaumic Tinkerer do I need?

When you launch FTB you pick direwolf20, not direwolf20 1.5, then from the drop down u pick 1.0.16, not recommended, then you click launch. Thats it, no other steps and you never have to DL and install mods one by one.