Whitelist Server *NEW WORLD* ComplexCraft | DireWolf20 1.0.23| WhiteList | 24/7 | No Lag | Very Friendly | No Bans |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JRFelixB

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i want to join the Server.
My Name is Felix. Ingame my name is JFelixB. Skype name joaofelixbarbosa, just in case someone whats to add me.
Im 16 Years old living in Portugal. Im playing Minecraft since 1.3 beta, played 3 year of feed the beast and Tekkit.
I respect the rules and im realy mature.
Hope you accept me.

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
On TS someone told me the owner is doing an 8 hour shift and he won't log for a while = hence no idea when the server will be up.
Also the TS I think is changed - the IP on page 1 is like a general TS (channel for DW20 server is empty).

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Back up and running not sure what happened while i was working, i will investigate and then get to the apps, sorry about this....

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
oh wow i just checked and it was offline... yay for having it back up again ! Thanks Berry !

EDIT: Still offline for me...

ximan11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : ximan11
Minecraft Experience: I've been playing vanilla since Beta 1.6, then Tekkit for quite a while, then I moved on to FTB because everyone pulled their pitchforks on the Technic pack.
Why you want to join : I'm looking for a good server to play FTB on, I have found that single player FTB gets very boring very quickly for me. Being on a server is much more entertaining.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
I have some bad news, i will post screen shots soon but the world may have suffered bad from what ever happened......im still working hard to save it but ill post pics either way.

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
this site sucks at putting images in so i had to do links, but you get the picture, i lost all my items from basically ANY mod, vanilla was all that remained, and the terrain was completely ruined, i don't know what happened, but whatever it was, it was bad. I will be removing all the files, including the whitelist, as im sure alot of u are man, i apologize greatly, i did all that i could, i'm going to relaunch DW20 fresh those who want to join, simply post your in game name, those who have never been on, follow regular app rules. Thanks and again very sorry about this.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
this site sucks at putting images in so i had to do links, but you get the picture, i lost all my items from basically ANY mod, vanilla was all that remained, and the terrain was completely ruined, i don't know what happened, but whatever it was, it was bad. I will be removing all the files, including the whitelist, as im sure alot of u are man, i apologize greatly, i did all that i could, i'm going to relaunch DW20 fresh those who want to join, simply post your in game name, those who have never been on, follow regular app rules. Thanks and again very sorry about this.
I know how to keep it from happing iIve had this happen on my server before....

Head

Jul 29, 2019
Berry, Shit happens. Plus MIkeJWho and I were a couple weeks behind everyone. No its fair play!

neoandrew

Jul 29, 2019
Oh wow... I thought this would happen at some point. Imho people need to watch what they are doing and try to always do/make less laggy builds, like using ender quarry/pumps, opaque pipes, etc. There were too many forced chunks loaded, lots of crazy builds and insane stuff, mostly not even necessary. I was also a couple weeks behind of everyone else, and this had to happen right when I was getting stabilized with materials and almost done with a pretty nice underwater build who took me like 2 days to just set it up. I'll start it all oever again, mostly because I liked the people in here, and because of the performance of the server considering all of those things I already mentioned. I hope anything like this happen again, and I hope we can watch over each other and not let bad stuff happen. Thanks for keeping it up Berry (and whoever else is involved in this).

EDIT: Btw, add me to the whitelist. IGN neoandrew