Whitelist Server New FTB Unleashed server [DYNMAP][Whitelisted][Survival][UK][Biomes o' Plenty][New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:darclight138
Have you ever been banned:no
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:ive played minecraft a bit before ftb came out the joined ftb im really good with the mods i learn them fast without a video or guide

Whitelisted

In-Game name:jack55350
Have you ever been banned:no
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: played with more mods than this and have much experience and played with the original ftb map retro before it was retro

Whitelisted

In-Game name: shooterminecraft
Have you ever been banned:No
If so what for?: N/A
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Highly experienced with most mods on the unleashed pack with my favorites being Applied Energistics and Dartcraft

Whitelisted

KaMeG

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: KaMeG_xD
Have you ever been banned: never
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Minecraft - beta. FTB ~ 1 years.

Deepstream

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: minecraftnt000
Have you ever been banned: no
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years and I've been playing ftb for maybe one year and I'm considering quite good at most mods.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: minecraftnt000
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing minecraft for about 2 years and I've been playing ftb for maybe one year and I'm considering quite good at most mods.

whitelisted

FTB Enthusiast

Jul 29, 2019
Heyy Dia! It's Adam, from that crappy fantacraft server with the terrible admin! I quit Fantacraft right after you did! I LOVE your solution as to play on a reliable server, with a great admin! haha. And yes.... you crashed our server several times while picking up solars hah. Okay... the application... right...

In-Game name: Adam_Tice
Have you ever been banned: Nope
If so what for?: N/A
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Been playing ftb/technic for a really long time... I know my mods, and know how most things work.

I'd love to get on the server and talk to you again. Glad that you stepped up and made your own server!

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Adam, yeaaa i didnt crash the server as much as others would have you believe XD

You've been whitelisted :D welcome

imodz03

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: imodz03
Have you ever been banned: No
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've played minecraft since just before Beta ended played with mods the whole time i have been playing. So i have a very good understanding of how mods work and setting up a complex system. However I warn you now I am not a pretty builder just functional.

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:Mad_Mine
Have you ever been banned:No
If so what for?:---
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:I am playing FTB for an year

MoWood

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, I am Mowood.

In-Game name: MoWood
Misc info: I speak Dutch and English, and I don't have a problem with teamspeak/ventrillo.
Have you ever been banned: No
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I played on a FTB Ultimate server for a few months, did a lot with Applied Energistics and frame bores there.
Reason for wanting to join: I'd like to try out this modpack and I enjoy Minecraft best when I play with others.

Mariuz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Mariuzolai
Have you ever been banned:no, never been banned.
If so what for?:^
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: played tekkit for about 3 months then i moved over to mindcrack for about 5 months

Owen Smith

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: ozwin2
If so what for?: no
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: over 100 days worth in in game playing of mc, tekkit and ftb

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Frankiejoh
Have you ever been banned: Yes
If so what for?: Placed an enderportal frame that i got from an admin.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: i played a lot of mc when a long time ago and want to get back into it want to try out the new modpack also.

Zero_Mass

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Zero_Mass92
Have you ever been banned: No, never
If so what for?: --
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing FTB for about six months now. I've have pretty good experience with Bees, AE, Buildcraft and MFFS