Whitelist Server New FTB Unleashed server [DYNMAP][Whitelisted][Survival][UK][Biomes o' Plenty][New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Orellanaj82

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:Orellanaj82
Have you ever been banned:No
If so what for?:Not been Banned
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:Im very experienced with FTB and im soon gonna learn powe power converters work too!.I love teaching people Too

Last edited:

TomatuAlus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: TomatuAlus
Have you ever been banned: No.
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for ~3 years.

Zajebis23

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:Zajebis23
Have you ever been banned:No
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: 3 years Minecraft 1 year FTB.

Tempee

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Tempee
I have never been banned.
I've been playing minecraft for a few years, and I know most game mechanics. I can use almost all unleashed mods well, including computercraft, applied energistics, ic2, thermal expansion, thaumcraft, forestry, bees... I'm very much a team builder. In fact, I much prefer to build and live in a base with another player, rather than building my own. I like helping out players with technical or harder mods like computercraft (if you don't know how to program) I hope to be playing on your server soon, Tempee. Thank you.

Sean Davie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: iiflamedxd
Have you ever been banned:no
If so what for?:---------
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Played most of the packs and have a lot of knowledge about the mods.
played minecraft for around 2-3 years

Talsma0

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Talsma0
Have you ever been banned: No i have not
If so what for?: N/A
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: love modded MC im good in makeing automated contraptions, love to make systems to produce server wide engergy :)!