Whitelist Server New FTB Unleashed server [DYNMAP][Whitelisted][Survival][UK][Biomes o' Plenty][New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Warrior_Weth

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Warrior_Weth
Have you ever been banned: No
Experience with FTB/minecraft:im pretty good at both vanilla and FTB 1.8 alpha of vanilla and over a year of FTB experience

deadspark

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: deadspark
Have you ever been banned:nope
If so what for?: N/A
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: been playing since alpha(on and off) I do love playing with mods and alongside players. personally I hope you guys have some sort of chat for the server such as ts mumble etc I am an active talker.

iffy82

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: iffy82
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Recently started, only single player on unleashed, watched tonnes of videos to gain knowledge.

Vojczejk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Vojczejk
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have been hosting server for years (since Beta) (vanilla->only IC1+Redpower->Tekkit->FTB),I have been playing since Aplha stage, I consider myself skilled in ftb,except for thaumcraft.

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: FinishIgor
Have you ever been banned: No, never
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Have played minecraft for more then a year, tierd abit of vanilla minecraft and have started with FTB. Know the basics but still learning. So all help appreciates very much.

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:eningly
Have you ever been banned:nope never been banned
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:i can do evrything and working now on my railcraft the basic stuf ic2 bc and some other mods is pece of cake and i can do crazy stuff whit computercraft becouse i love it.

Razielxv

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Razielxv
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: FTB is the only minecraft i've ever played im experienced with all mods listed

samsamduvent

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: samsamduvent
Have you ever been banned: never
If so what for?: ... :)
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: the call me the beast. i know all the mods i even do mod reviews on YouTube. my account name is samsamduvent and i want to join to be part of a community and make an LP

JohnyBoy365

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Classic_Bob

Have you ever been Banned: Nope

Experience with FTB / MC: I have been playing vanilla since Nov 2012 and FTB since April 2013
:)

Ltfisheh

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: LtFisheh
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Played since Alpha, been playing modded MC since when it started becoming a thing (Technic pack, tekkit etc)

Yoho401

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:yoho401
Have you ever been banned:nope
If so what for?:N\A
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Been playing modded minecraft since 2011 and minecraft since it was in beta! I'm a great guy to know and know a lot about FTB. Also I'm a bodybuilder if you want some fitness tips :)

Matt12345y

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: matt12345y
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha Test and Feed The Beast since it was in beta. I love to create technical stuff and see how I can incorporate objects into a working machine and design, that is why I switched to Feed The Beast because vanilla kept on becoming repetitive.

DrBoris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: xX_VETERAN_Xx
Have you ever been banned: I have
If so what for?: This was when i just started playing minecraft and i burned a bridge, so i was banned for griefing :D
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Have some experience

In-Game name: freekkiller
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Some Experience

In-Game name: Fluffy_Bacon
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Some experience

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

In-Game name: Chortnee
Have you ever been banned: Nope
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Minecraft since beta. FTB 5-6 months

TheBlackNight456

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:TheBlackNight456
Have you ever been banned:no
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: played both for about a year ive been playing unleashed for a while so im pretty good with most mods
ps what is the ip adress

ChaseDavid

Jul 29, 2019
UK Based FTB Server

Dedicated Machine 2x Quadcore Xeon 16Gb ram
Plugins - Essentials - GriefProtection - Dynmap - Lift
backups are created every 15 mins with archived backups lasting 2 weeks
Brand new map starting today - only spawn town on so far

Mods Enabled

Biomes o plenty
hats
hat stands
power converters

you will these enabled in your ftb launcher to join the server

Server Rules
  1. Be nice to other players, there here for fun not abuse
  2. No Quarrying in overworld, mining age is provided for all your quarrying needs
  3. Ask permission to use other peoples things.
  4. No Griefing its not very nice :).
  5. No begging for items, if you lose your shiny things from dyeing its not our fault :)
  6. 3 strikes and your out :)
Banned items

1. Crystal chest and its upgrade - they cause lag and have been known to cause corruption
  2. Portal & Grav gun - can be used to grief people
  3. Mining laser - same as above
  4. Auto-Enchanter - known to cause crashes
  5. Mystcraft items - Admin use only as they cause lots of lag when there are too many dimensions
  6. All anchors - Use chunk loaders they are cheaper :)
  7. Wireless jammer - quite buggy atm so not going to risk world corruption
  8. Force Wrench - Have had this crash / corrupt servers when used to pickup solars
These are not set in stone and might be relaxed if we feel users can be trusted with such power (other then the server crashing ones)

Application:

In-Game name: GlennD29
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Couple of months. I know about almost everything but i got the basics of the modpack.

Server address: mc.m3x.co.uk
dynmap: mc.m3x.co.uk:8123

Epiking

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Epidin
Have you ever been banned: nope
If so what for?: null
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: bit of a nublet as i only played tekkit modpacks for a few months