Whitelist Server New FTB Unleashed server [DYNMAP][Whitelisted][Survival][UK][Biomes o' Plenty][New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Deepstream

Jul 29, 2019
I think that its moving or something, not sure tho. i know that they were talking about crappy uptime for a while.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

sos yea there was a severe crash due to some nuke control panel, the mod that s meant to autorestart on error also got killed, i just got up as well XD

sdousley

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: sdousley
Have you ever been banned: no
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:Been playing modded Minecraft since early tekkit days. Just starting to learn the new 1.5 mods, and got bored of SSP, want some people to play with.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: sdousley
Have you ever been banned: no
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:Been playing modded Minecraft since early tekkit days. Just starting to learn the new 1.5 mods, and got bored of SSP, want some people to play with.

Whitelisted

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Docxx
Have you ever been banned: nope, Never! :D
If so what for?: see above
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: played with mods since IndustrialCraft 1, been with FTB since the first map and when they decided to make mod packs, I know my shizzle :)

LordNobady

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: lordnobady
Have you ever been banned: nop
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: been using mods for years now. been with ftb since thy are doing modpack. have been using the other pack before

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: ElZendo
Have you ever been banned: No
If so what for?: N/A
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: A decent year or so, stopped for playing about 2 or 3 months ago from not wanting to play, but i've rekindled my love in minecraft and want your server to be my home!

A Cee Tee

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: RyanRW543
Have you ever been banned: Nope
If so what for?: N/A
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I play FTB most of the time and I know almost all of the mods in it :D Been playing MC since Beta <3

Ollical

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.
In-Game name: haraf
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Played minecraft for over 4 years, know alot about it, played FTB for around 1-2, would like to play it alot more.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Tjaden
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Been playing minecraft since the alpha, and FTB since the day of release, so I like to think of myself as well versed with the mods.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Tjaden
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Been playing minecraft since the alpha, and FTB since the day of release, so I like to think of myself as well versed with the mods.

Whitelisted

WarrenJr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Robotdog77
If so what for?
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Been playing minecraft when it came out beta, and FTB not as long but would like to know the game better and be to play the with more people

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Robotdog77
If so what for?
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Been playing minecraft when it came out beta, and FTB not as long but would like to know the game better and be to play the with more people

Whitelisted my dear fellow

WannabeSpartan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Mtndewdude21
If so what for?
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since mid-alpha. I have been playing FTB since 1.2.5

volcom1648

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: volcom1648
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: 5 months

Rasxt1

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Rasxt1
Contact me: Skype please

Extra Information:
My name is Harry and I'm neat-freak, almost OCD type of guy, I enjoy a clean and natural looking minecraft and I especially hate floating trees (they drive me crazy..). I like to designing and constructing very large communal buildings but also love all the nitty gritty details. I want to join a friendly whitelist server that has a warm friendly feel to it, but I also want to big so good vibes and spice to the server.

I played technic pack for a year then switch to Ftb earlier this year and have progressed through direwolf, ulitmate and unleashed.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions, I will be checking my Private messages on the forum but for immediate contact email me att[email protected]