Whitelist Server New FTB Unleashed server [DYNMAP][Whitelisted][Survival][UK][Biomes o' Plenty][New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Sandro0802
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I'm good at both vanilla and modded minecraft, I've been playing MC since november 2011, and FTB since it came out.

Whitelisted

josoboso

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Rhyxn
Have you ever been banned: No
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Beta

Kalose

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:kalose
Have you ever been banned:nope
If so what for?:N/A
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have had plenty of exp with pretty much all of the old and new ftb modpacks and their combined mods. I know a little in some and most about others..i dont tamper with nuclear P.plants as i prefer not to explode my entire house and others.

Additional: Im an easy going player who enjoys both the mining/crafting side of a server, but also the community side. i have had past exp in running/hosting/admining(is that a real word XD?) and being a mod on server throughout my entire 3-4 years of playing(since alpha). Im willing to help others. but also to help them in helping themselves..if i just do everything for them they will never learn..but if i hint at things and point them in the right direction im sure they will in time learn how to do things right.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:kalose
Have you ever been banned:nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I have had plenty of exp with pretty much all of the old and new ftb modpacks and their combined mods. I know a little in some and most about others..i dont tamper with nuclear P.plants as i prefer not to explode my entire house and others.

Additional: Im an easy going player who enjoys both the mining/crafting side of a server, but also the community side. i have had past exp in running/hosting/admining(is that a real word XD?) and being a mod on server throughout my entire 3-4 years of playing(since alpha). Im willing to help others. but also to help them in helping themselves..if i just do everything for them they will never learn..but if i hint at things and point them in the right direction im sure they will in time learn how to do things right.

Whitelisted, welcome :D

devil6luter

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Dardevil_Luter
If so what for?: -
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: FTB for a year or so, Minecraft from beta 1.2 || quite familiar with the majority of the unleashed mods

Regards
Luter
:)

Jarw90

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:Jarw90
Have you ever been banned:Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Minecraft since beta, Feed The Beast I'm fairly new to(3 weeks) but learning fast.

Jarw90

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Dardevil_Luter
If so what for?: -
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: FTB for a year or so, Minecraft from beta 1.2 || quite familiar with the majority of the unleashed mods

Regards
Luter
:)

Whitelisted

In-Game name:Jarw90
Have you ever been banned:Nope
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Minecraft since beta, Feed The Beast I'm fairly new to(3 weeks) but learning fast.

Jarw90

Whitelisted

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
So im not sure how full you are but this app is going to be for me and a friend. I also have the possibility of 2 more friends wanting to join later in the week.
They are IRL friends and previous admins to the servers we owned. room for 2-3 would be really appreciated.

In-Game name: Sharky801,Silentshadowxx
Have you ever been banned: Nope Iv always been the server owner.
If so what for?:N/a
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Been Playing with minecraft since it came out really. Hosted a tekkit server for about a year or so. Switched over here to ftb.
All my friends are pretty well experienced with all the mods In Ftb. and quick learners for stuff we dont know.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
So im not sure how full you are but this app is going to be for me and a friend. I also have the possibility of 2 more friends wanting to join later in the week.
They are IRL friends and previous admins to the servers we owned. room for 2-3 would be really appreciated.

In-Game name: Sharky801,Silentshadowxx
Have you ever been banned: Nope Iv always been the server owner.
If so what for?:N/a
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Been Playing with minecraft since it came out really. Hosted a tekkit server for about a year or so. Switched over here to ftb.
All my friends are pretty well experienced with all the mods In Ftb. and quick learners for stuff we dont know.

Both whitelisted welcome :)

rrr123

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:R_R_R123
Have you ever been banned:no
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: I've been playing Minecraft for two year and FTB for a little less than a year.

misiu293

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:misiu293
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: minecraft alpha and FTB 9 months

paccojl

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. Im with MechanID and Takirinka.
In-Game name: paccojl

Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Minecraft - 2 years. FTB,tekkit - 4 months.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:misiu293
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: minecraft alpha and FTB 9 months

Whitelisted

Hello. Im with MechanID and Takirinka.
In-Game name: paccojl
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Minecraft - 2 years. FTB,tekkit - 4 months.

Whitelist

FuLL _Of

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:Arctery_x , o0061
Have you ever been banned:Both of us have not
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: My bro & I have been playing FTB for 6 month,and we have knowledge in IC2 buildcraft ME thaumcraft etc. yesterday he suggest to find a new/small community and join it because there is only two of us in a personal server,it is boring.

Diakatarnis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:Arctery_x , o0061
Have you ever been banned:Both of us have not
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: My bro & I have been playing FTB for 6 month,and we have knowledge in IC2 buildcraft ME thaumcraft etc. yesterday he suggest to find a new/small community and join it because there is only two of us in a personal server,it is boring.

Whitelisted

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:darclight138
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft:ive played minecraft a bit before ftb came out the joined ftb im really good with the mods i learn them fast without a video or guide

jack55350

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name:jack55350
If so what for?:
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: played with more mods than this and have much experience and played with the original ftb map retro before it was retro

ShooterMC

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: shooterminecraft
Have you ever been banned:No
If so what for?: N/A
Experience with FTB / Minecraft: Highly experienced with most mods on the unleashed pack with my favorites being Applied Energistics and Dartcraft