Myrathi's Mod Compendium

Myrathi

Jul 29, 2019
  • Added: Issue tracker link for InfiniBows
  • Added: Spoiler for 1.6.2 beta/experimental mods and versions
  • Added: ChargePads 'v3.0.0.94-experimental' beta for people who use the IC2 experimental beta releases

CaerMaster

Jul 29, 2019
O Noble Myrathi, I have a suggestion. For a highly satirical addition to an already satirical mod.

I suggest the addition of another drop to FinndusFillies, so that when you kill a horse, it also drops a horse skull, which functions exactly like a skeleton bone - i.e, you can grind it up into bone meal, or you can equip it and hit things with it.

Why would one do this?

Simply so that even if you can't beat a dead horse in-game, you can at least beat things WITH a dead horse. :)

Reactions: Myrathi

axzxc1236

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,Could I have your mods in my mod pack?
I may post it (modpack) on other website or share it with my friends.
Could you give me the permission?
Sorry for my bad English,I am a Taiwanese.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,Could I have your mods in my mod pack?
I may post it (modpack) on other website or share it with my friends.
Could you give me the permission?
Sorry for my bad English,I am a Taiwanese.

Additionally, any of the mods listed may be added to non-FTB public or private modpacks, without asking me directly for my permission, so long as they adhere to the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND license (which all of the mods use).

If you use that (which you probably are) then you can continue building your modpack with his mods without having to ask for permission.

Reactions: Pokefenn

MrDAVEdotCOM

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Myrathi, just an idea. Any chance of when you kill a horse you can get glue that you can extract into rubber? Or anything along those lines?

Random idea, worth a shot asking at least.

Myrathi

Jul 29, 2019
The equivalent of "glue" in MC is "slimeballs" (hence, sticky pistons), which you can already get in FF via leather+water+limedye>>smelter.. Not entirely sure how we'd go from slimeballs to rubber. Seems a bit OP, given you usually need resin for it. :)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
maybe a dumb question to ask, but will InfiniBows 1.6.2 work in 1.6.4? I tried loading it in 1.6.4 but it didn't seem to load and it seems you're not working on 1.6.4 versions which might mean the 1.6.2 versions could work in 1.6.4

Myrathi

Jul 29, 2019
Um... I hadn't had any reports of it not working in 1.6.4. I guess it might not as, unlike most coremods, I actually use the MCVersion() annotation. ;P

Shall look into it. :)

Geo Terra

Jul 29, 2019
And switches too! ;D

Switches work in 1.6.4.
Speaking of which, I know the Switches in said mod are supposed to be more "sophisticated" versions of the vanilla levers, but Myrathi, could you add something akin to a more "sophisticated" version of the button? Perhaps something with a variable delay as opposed to the 1 second delay of the wooden button and the 1.5 second delay of the stone button? As for a crafting recipe, I'm thinking of something akin to an iron ingot, a piece of redstone, a red dye and a cactus green (to keep in the same fashion of the actual switches).
I ask as I'm currently planning out a Let's Play that I'll be starting soon (My "CDO" is dictating that I wait until Mystcraft is ready) and as much as I love the Obsidian Pressure Plates, they seem a little "unwieldy" for the workshop design I have in mind and the vanilla buttons just don't jive with me.

jasondm

Jul 29, 2019
Switches work in 1.6.4.

Well I'll be damned, they do. Thanks! I could have sworn they were throwing up the same version error that infinibows was. Maybe I was just mistaking them or I kept testing them both at the same time like an idiot.

Geo Terra

Jul 29, 2019
will you be updating your mods to 1.6.4?

For the most part, his mods should already work in 1.6.4 as the big change that I am aware of in 1.6.4 was that Mojang altered the code that controls how structures (fe. strongholds) generate and none of Myrathi's mods generate structures in the world, but I did test some of them just to be careful
ChargePads - Not entirely sure as there have been a great number of changes in IC2
FinndusFillies - I haven't tested it fully, but it seems to load up the game just fine, so my guess is: yes, it should work.
FlatSigns - I'm really not sure on this one as I've never tested it myself
InfiniBows - Again, I haven't tested it myself so I wouldn't be able to tell you
ObsidiPlates - I know this works in 1.6.4
Switches - This works in 1.6.4, including pressing and depressing them with sticky pistons

Nolorwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I just tried Switches mod because they look so cool, and I noticed that unlike levers they do not connect to Red Alloy Wire from Project:Red. Is this on your part or theirs? Seams like yours as wires are supposed to recognize any redstone emitting/receiving block and connect automatically :/

Thanks 0/

I was on MC 1.6.4 :)

Geo Terra

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I just tried Switches mod because they look so cool, and I noticed that unlike levers they do not connect to Red Alloy Wire from Project:Red. Is this on your part or theirs? Seams like yours as wires are supposed to recognize any redstone emitting/receiving block and connect automatically :/

Thanks 0/

I was on MC 1.6.4 :)

Try placing the switch on a solid block and then placing the red alloy wire on one of the other faces of the same block, it works for me. I get the sense that this isn't exactly what you're looking for though...

Nolorwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Try placing the switch on a solid block and then placing the red alloy wire on one of the other faces of the same block, it works for me. I get the sense that this isn't exactly what you're looking for though...

Actually, I was thinking if wire is right next to it :) Not really important feature, but sometimes irreplaceable, like for instance on Tinkers Construct Smeltery or tanks or any multiblock :)