Myrathi's Mod Compendium

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by Myrathi, Apr 14, 2013.

1. ldc_MC

ldc_MC New Member

Why haven't you updated FlatSigns to 1.6.4?

2. Eyamaz

Eyamaz New Member

FlatSigns works perfectly well in 1.6.4.

3. Geo Terra

Geo Terra New Member

Like Eyamaz has already said, FlatSigns work perfectly well in 1.6.4, but I'm wondering if you saw the text "See 1.6.2 release" in the first post as that would've saved you the work and trouble of posting (and by the looks of it, making an account).

(Just to note, I'm not trying to be mean in the slightest, rather I'm wondering why you didn't save yourself the work in the first place.)

4. ldc_MC

ldc_MC New Member

Really? Works with 1.6.4? I think I have to call my trusty friend Pastebin here…
    http://pastebin.com/XaijyK91[DOUBLEPOST=1398485188][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I saw that. I mean I saw "See 1.6.2 release".

5. Eyamaz

Eyamaz New Member

Yup. It is, and it's running in several 1.6.4 packs. It's not compatible with better signs iirc.

6. Myrathi

Myrathi New Member

Pesky forum, not telling me when I have replies to the thread! :p

Not easily - those mods need to fix their "use item" implementation to test for the Infinity enchantment before they check for an arrow in the pack.

I realise this is a month old question but I spoke to Azanor recently, about this, and it should already be fixed (via the method I just mentioned above). :)

For no other reason than it doesn't need updated. If you have a mod conflict, such that you receive a "field not found" exception or such, then you're using another mod that replaces the vanilla sign class, entirely. If they only inject incompatible bytecode into the sign class then FlatSigns should fail cleanly and just complain in the logs. The solution is to remove one of the two conflicting mods (mine or theirs).

7. The_Creamster

The_Creamster New Member

When are you going to see a MC1.7 version?

8. Myrathi

Myrathi New Member

1.7.2 version of Finndus Fillies uploaded.

Padfoote, Not_Steve, Yusunoha and 3 others like this.
  9. Myrathi

Myrathi New Member

Finndus Fillies updated to MC1.7.10.
    (other mods should follow suit shortly...)

Also re-jiggled the main post so spoiler sections are in a more useful order (IMO). La la la!

10. Myrathi

Myrathi New Member

ObsidiPlates updated to MC1.7.10. Enjoy! :)

11. Myrathi

Myrathi New Member

FlatSigns updated to MC1.7.10.

12. Avasam

Avasam New Member

What if I want Finndus for 1.7.2? There's only a 1.7.10 download link. :(

13. Myrathi

Myrathi New Member

Then you're SOL, I'm afraid. I won't be back-porting... waaaay too much of a hassle, at this point. Sorry. :\

14. Mister X

Mister X New Member

Will you also update Switches to 1.7.10 and how long would it take?

15. Cptqrk

Cptqrk Popular Member

Question:

Does the infinity fix work on Thaumcraft arrows at this time? (sorry, 1.6.4)
    The book specifically states that the infinity enchant doesn't always work on the Thaumcraft infused arrows (random chance to still use up an arrow)

16. Myrathi

Myrathi New Member

Definitely doesn't. The vanilla fix is a code-injection directly into the vanilla code. To fix Thaum arrows, I'd have to do the same. When I spoke to Azanor about it, he said he'd fix it in an update, though I expect that update was in the 1.7.x line. :|

Cptqrk likes this.
  17. Cptqrk

Cptqrk Popular Member

Thanks for the reply!

18. PJALM

PJALM New Member

I am hoping for a 1.7.10 version of Switches as well, luv this mod a lot.

19. Myrathi

Myrathi New Member

It's what I'm currently working on. I'm making rather big changes to the way switches are rendered, etc, however, so it's taking far longer than "just a simple update."

In other words: Soon™ ;)

Mostwanted12354 and RedBoss like this.
  20. CaerMaster

CaerMaster New Member

Yay Myrathi. :) Always going the extra mile. :)

Me, waiting patiently for Switches and InfiniBows 1.7.10...