Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeslehc

Jul 29, 2019
Yes 1.1.4d is the one that seems to have solved it for me.
It has not solved it for me, nor has it solved it for all the other posters here who say its made no difference. I hope this is still being submitted through to whoever as an issue and not just marked as solved.

Dullemarc

Jul 29, 2019
As for the cpu spike, i made a new world on my server without ATG and used BOP insteed, solved the problem 100% so ATG need some looking into

Aeslehc

Jul 29, 2019
As for the cpu spike, i made a new world on my server without ATG and used BOP insteed, solved the problem 100% so ATG need some looking into
The problem appears to be an interaction of ATG and Mariculture, disabling one or the other seems to fix the problem, or for Jadecat and maybe others upgrading Mariculture to the latest release worked too.

Take your pick.

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
BOP is disabled on my server, we're using the default mod configuration.
Noticed this as well. Was testing planting a 7x7 managed to get the outer square (1 row) completed and had no saplings in teh center yet when a giant 9x9 redwood sprang up knocking a bunch of the other saplings out of the ground.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.2 SMP
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
What's the bug?: HOLY CRAP SO MANY PECTS!!! Seriously, waaaay too many of these little loot stealing pricks. If there is a way to turn down their frequency, please do so. Also, HOLY CRAP SO MANY SHEEP. Seems like all neutral mobs are just waaaaay overrunning the map.
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known fix: ?

Aeslehc

Jul 29, 2019
What's the bug?: Too much Thaumcraft full stop, too many alters, too many nodes, too much corrupted land. Im currently on my server alone, have built a small base that I've occupied for 12 playing hours, not done any thaumcraft at all, but the land around me is getting out of control corrupt. Put myself into creative and fly around, there's just masses of it.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
What's the bug?: Too much Thaumcraft full stop, too many alters, too many nodes, too much corrupted land. Im currently on my server alone, have built a small base that I've occupied for 12 playing hours, not done any thaumcraft at all, but the land around me is getting out of control corrupt. Put myself into creative and fly around, there's just masses of it.

Is your world created with ATG? I noticed something similar with my ATG worlds.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
It has not solved it for me, nor has it solved it for all the other posters here who say its made no difference. I hope this is still being submitted through to whoever as an issue and not just marked as solved.

Right now its being looked into to see if another mod is having an interaction somewhere. It is still being looked into.[DOUBLEPOST=1388177767][/DOUBLEPOST]
Noticed this as well. Was testing planting a 7x7 managed to get the outer square (1 row) completed and had no saplings in teh center yet when a giant 9x9 redwood sprang up knocking a bunch of the other saplings out of the ground.

Ok than yup thats a bug. Just needed to double check that just in case.

Reactions: Vauthil

Gerald Huppertz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.2 Single and multiplayer
Mod & Version: ATG & BOP
What's the bug?: Not sure if this is a bug or working as intended. I've created about 20 test worlds now both in single player and on the server.
With only ATG: Large continents, flat lands, rolling hills, high mountains with shear/steep walls going into large rivers. Very beautiful terrains.

Adding in BOP. While still nice, less high mountains, hardly any steep sides. Its more of a reapeating, flat into hilly into hills and back down with ocean on either side. Continents seem to (predominantly) generate in large long strips and not like round land masses. I've added in an array of BOP biomes and after flying in creative and revealing about a 5k area I have never seen a Bamboo forest, Badlands, Orchard, Canyon, Mystic Grove or Jade Cliffs Biome. I do see small Sacred Springs, HUGE Heathlands, some Tropics. Very repetitive forest, shrubland, heath, forest, woodland, magical forest, over and over
Known fix: Not sure if there is a way to have these 2 terrain gens work nicer together or not.... but it would be awesome to have ATG's surface generation with more BOP Biomes.
I just tested a world with ATG's pole spacing set to 4000 (Default 10000). It made a huge difference. The Biomes are a little smaller, I'm seeing all the missing biomes. Terrain seems to be generating a nicer mix of plains, hills and mountains.

Last edited:

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IndustrialCraft 2
What's the bug?: In the Canning Machine, when highlighting the contents of a tank, almost all icons in NEI on the right turn black.
Known fix:Unknown

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Rotarycraft, Thermal Expansion, Extra Utilities
What's the bug?: Inconsistency in flammability. TE Liquiducts and Extra Utilities Drums turn to lava when connected to/in range of a Solar Tower. However, BC Transport liquid pipes, Extra Utilities transfer pipes, and TE Portable Tanks function properly (i.e. do not turn into lava.) This may occur with non-fluid related items as well, but I haven't had a chance to test that possibility.
Known fix: Unknown

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
You sure you are using a Natura redwood sapling and not a Biomes O Plenty redwood sapling?

This is a longstanding bug, we were able to grow full sized giant redwoods from 1 sapling on my unleashed server as well.

Goshen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:Monster 1.0.2 SMP
Mod- TC

Jade, this config change for Magic farm made it over to Monster, was this intended?
B:"Deny creation of non-metal mattocks"=true

Mod- Forestry
What's the bug?: Duping, two different dupes. Please PM for details.
Can it be repeated? : Yes, confirmed.

Mod pack: Monster 1.0.2 SMP
What is the bug? We have reset the map with ATG disabled, and mariculture disabled, still having freeze lag.

jessepersen

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.2
Mod: Better Storage 0.7.3.38
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/V7eqwCnJ
Whats the bug? when i shift click on the backpack of a frienderman from better storage i crash.
can it be repeated? yes
known fix: nope

TheSonic4494

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.0.1
Mod & Version: Im Not Sure
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/eWDu4ZWZ
Whats the bug? When Jumping BOP Posion Water (I Jumped In The Dark Blue Water) then going in creative and going to the search in creative (Not NEI Search) Causes Game To Crash.
Can it be repeated? Yes Very Much
Known Fix:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:Monster 1.0.2 SMP
Mod- TC

Jade, this config change for Magic farm made it over to Monster, was this intended?
B:"Deny creation of non-metal mattocks"=true

Mod- Forestry
What's the bug?: Duping, two different dupes. Please PM for details.
Can it be repeated? : Yes, confirmed.

Mod pack: Monster 1.0.2 SMP
What is the bug? We have reset the map with ATG disabled, and mariculture disabled, still having freeze lag.

I didn't make Monster.. but no Eyamaz said that was an oops. Send me the dupe bugs

deadbadgers

Jul 29, 2019
mod pack: monster
mod & version: magical crops1.6.4_3.1.4 & mfr 2.7.4b1-228
pastebin link to crash log: none
what is the bug? when i put in a magical crop coal seed with a meta data 8527:11(that you get from breaking a not fully grown plant) into a mfr planter it plants a fully grown plant. which wont give you any essance but will still have a chance to drop extra seeds. which after a little testing i found it to also work with the ender, blaze, dye, emerald, obsidean, nether, and expireance crops as well.
can it be repeated? yes
known fix? make sure not to throw in any seeds with meta data

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't make Monster.. but no Eyamaz said that was an oops. Send me the dupe bugs
I've found a dupe bug as well and made a post earlier in this thread, but nobody's replied to my post/contacted me, so I'm a bit concerned it may not get addressed (It's still happening in 1.0.2 and changelogs for the affected mod don't indicate it being addressed yet.) What's the proper protocol for such issues, anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.