Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the stock pack with only EBXL and Treecapitator added, but apart from the mob grid flashing up briefly in the air when I was in the nether, I can't get them to show up :(

in earlier versions of this beta pack I had to switch graphics from fancy to fast to get the chunk grids to show correctly, I've not tried 0.7 yet

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Press 'E' to bring up inventory, then in the bottom left click 'options' to bring up NEI options. There's an option in there for 'tooltip' or 'hint' or something in there. I forget what it's called exactly.

Also, are the NEI chunk boundary lines or mob spawn grid working for anyone? F7/F9 don't seem to do anything for me.

I'm having that problem. If you want to see something freeky try looking to the north. The lines move all over the place depending on where you move your head.

Reactions: kolikooo1

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to keep pushing on through for a day or two, gather as much info as possible, and test/push a 0.7.1 update.

Oh and yes, I'll be adding in the MPS Addon mod as well :p

Nice. Any reason Reliquary was left out ?

Coin of fortune is a must :)

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
My only question is if the config changes would break world gen. I'm fairly certain they wouldn't do that this late but you never know.

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to keep pushing on through for a day or two, gather as much info as possible, and test/push a 0.7.1 update.

Oh and yes, I'll be adding in the MPS Addon mod as well :p
Any chance you'll add EBXL into the loop (even if it's disabled). We keep getting game exits (the game suddenly just shuts down; no server crash) and the only thing different is we added EBXL (which I prefer over BOP hands down...) :)

And I hope you feel better quick!

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Question, is anyone else having a issue where force trees from Dartcraft will drop force nuggets instead of saplings? (also what would cause that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.