Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at work so I can't watch the YouTube video associated with it, and the Minecraft forum page is lacking to say the least. I read a few posts in it, and my guess is it make some things that were previously unstackable stackable. Like shovels or picks.

Zamar037

Jul 29, 2019
With additional mods being added in 0.7 Should I start a new world or should I'll be able to continue my 0.5/0.6 world?

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
With additional mods being added in 0.7 Should I start a new world or should I'll be able to continue my 0.5/0.6 world?

I have tried my hardest to get 0.6 worlds to work in 0.7 but there will be some issues with extra bees. Give it a shot.
I'm at work so I can't watch the YouTube video associated with it, and the Minecraft forum page is lacking to say the least. I read a few posts in it, and my guess is it make some things that were previously unstackable stackable. Like shovels or picks.

It's a 'server friendly' mod. Every two seconds (40 ticks) it will grab like blocks, and form them into stacks. Reduces entities.

Liam Saliba

Jul 29, 2019

Make a new world.

Any ETA for 0.7 coming out? (Sorry to nag, it's just that we have 12 impatient people waiting to start a new world :p)

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Make a new world.

Any ETA for 0.7 coming out? (Sorry to nag, it's just that we have 12 impatient people waiting to start a new world :p)

See this:
Okay, so a quick update.
Packs are done. I REPEAT, THE 0.7 PACKS ARE DONE. They're being uploaded for checking and then to be placed in the repo. DO NOT EXPECT TO DOWNLOAD THEM NOW! Once they've been checked and placed in the repo, we (I?) will make a new post on the front page .. thing.
Pretty much everyone was impatient for 0.7, now they're immediately going to be impatient for 0.8. Such is the way that updates work...

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
Make a new world.

Apparently, I've been accused of being on Blizzard/Valve time. So expect them before/around HL3?

;)

SOON! We don't just throw a release out there, we have a process to check them before adding to the repo. This is really bloody important, because as utterly awesome as I am (heh), people make mistakes. As soon as the packs are checked and verified, they will be placed in the repo. This will take up to 24 hours, due to international timezone issues. Got a problem with that? Go build a ringworld so none of us has to deal with timezones ever again!

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently, I've been accused of being on Blizzard/Valve time. So expect them before/around HL3?

;)

SOON! We don't just throw a release out there, we have a process to check them before adding to the repo. This is really bloody important, because as utterly awesome as I am (heh), people make mistakes. As soon as the packs are checked and verified, they will be placed in the repo. This will take up to 24 hours, due to international timezone issues. Got a problem with that? Go build a ringworld so none of us has to deal with timezones ever again!

Here's a fun idea release a pack called packa de bug. Make sure none of it works. And give it out to those who complain. :p

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019

;)

Well, thankfully the RC4 for Tinker's Construct became the update, so now you won't have to test a new version of it every 10 hours :X

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
Well, thankfully the RC4 for Tinker's Construct became the update, so now you won't have to test a new version of it every 10 hours :X

Every 3 hours. Get it right! ;)

I love mDyio, really do .. but damn, so many updates! It's a mixed blessing .. he adjusts and fixes ALL THE THINGS but getting a release out that incorporates his schedule is crazy!

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019

;)

We're not quire ready for a Ringworld yet as that is getting closer to level 2 on the Kardashev scale. Can you set us an easier task, like an O'Neill Cylinder?

Thanks for your efforts in getting the pack together, I need the ungregteched omniwrench :D

AshtenD

Jul 29, 2019
It's a 'server friendly' mod. Every two seconds (40 ticks) it will grab like blocks, and form them into stacks. Reduces entities.

I can't find any information on it and the minecrafftforums page just gives me a , and was made back in June of 2011. Where can I find it exactly? Unless my google fu is failing me.

The rest of the additions are amazing! Great job. So happy to see Damage Indicators back.

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
Does adding BoP to an existing world have any effect on existing biomes? EX: Plains biome turns into a snow biome.
It can, yes. Any chunks not travelled into before will have a chance of a different biome. So you end up with these weird areas in a biome. I always called it biome tears.

Reactions: RoloisRight

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Does adding BoP to an existing world have any effect on existing biomes? EX: Plains biome turns into a snow biome.

It can, yes. Any chunks not travelled into before will have a chance of a different biome. So you end up with these weird areas in a biome. I always called it biome tears.

I should add that while adding BOP will only effect un-generated chunks removing it or extra bioms might really mess some stuff up. Though I'm not willing to experiment. :p

Reactions: RoloisRight

RoloisRight

Jul 29, 2019
Is this Stacky or Stackie? Changelog says Stacky and I believe that's the mod that lets you stack unstackable items in your inventory like doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.