Mod Pack Update

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
By any chance do the both of you have optifine installed? For me this was only an issue when combined with optifine and while I'd love to play the game without it it breaks my heart to know I can't without exiting and re-entering the world every 10 chunks or so -_-

Fantabulous im flabbergastermoomoo(Miranda Reference) that it worker, much appreciated.

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
By any chance do the both of you have optifine installed? For me this was only an issue when combined with optifine and while I'd love to play the game without it it breaks my heart to know I can't without exiting and re-entering the world every 10 chunks or so -_-

Yea it works without optifine thanks, but i really like optifine since it gets rid of void fog and allows me to get rid of fog but oh well ill have to live with it.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Yea it works without optifine thanks, but i really like optifine since it gets rid of void fog and allows me to get rid of fog but oh well ill have to live with it.

B:"Remove Overworld void fog"=true
Iv'e not tested it yet but that config option lies in TinkersWorkshop.cfg
May be of some use to you.

Edit: Don't think I ever edited that config so default maybe true and void fog "if it works" may be off by default.

Astfgl

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i wan't to add biomes o plenty but when i do it tells me block 169 is already occupied by grass from biomes o plenty when trying to add natura tainted soil. could someone tell me how to fix this?

Thondar1990

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i wan't to add biomes o plenty but when i do it tells me block 169 is already occupied by grass from biomes o plenty when trying to add natura tainted soil. could someone tell me how to fix this?

go into the config file of eigther Bioms of plenty or Natura, and change the block id of the issued block to a free block id :)

Molten

Jul 29, 2019

post 745 on this page... http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/mod-pack-update.20448/page-38#post-277359

There is a BOP config download, thx to theskillzmonkey...Open your Bop config file and delete all the text...Download new text file and Copy everything from the downloaded text file and paste it into the now empty bop config.
Job done. No conflicts with twighligh forrest either with those configs.

glowpipe

Jul 29, 2019
post 745 on this page... http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/mod-pack-update.20448/page-38#post-277359

There is a BOP config download, thx to theskillzmonkey...Open your Bop config file and delete all the text...Download new text file and Copy everything from the downloaded text file and paste it into the now empty bop config.
Job done. No conflicts with twighligh forrest either with those configs.

I installed BOP, Changed ID 169 and 170 to 3000 and 3001. No problems after that. But i havent been in twilight forrest yet. Will i get some crash when i enter the twilight ?

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
I installed BOP, Changed ID 169 and 170 to 3000 and 3001. No problems after that. But i havent been in twilight forrest yet. Will i get some crash when i enter the twilight ?
If you don't configure it properly the biomes can clash causing TF biomes to spawn in the overworld.

Astfgl

Jul 29, 2019

FasterThanYours

Jul 29, 2019
This is very odd, no one has been on the server but me since I had the Admin reboot it. A guy comes on today and then all mobs stop spawning.

I'm wondering if the clients being on Peaceful by default are screwing with the server?

Slackerony

Jul 29, 2019
If i make a server out of, for example, The 152wGT beta pack - will i and can i, expect to be able to update that, to the original 1.5.2 ftb pack, that will be comming? - I'm asking, because i would love to start my new 1.5.2 world, but i cba. if i' might aswell have to restart in a month, And i also cba waiting, a month, to get started ;P

Jim craft

Jul 29, 2019
I don"t want to be rude but my ultimate pack hasn't been loading when i press launch and it launches for a few seconds then just stops launching and doesn't work i have re_downloaded the launcher and it still doesn't work I'm so confused please help.

Slackerony

Jul 29, 2019
I don"t want to be rude but my ultimate pack hasn't been loading when i press launch and it launches for a few seconds then just stops launching and doesn't work i have re_downloaded the launcher and it still doesn't work I'm so confused please help.

I don't see how exactly, that was rude. :p, Try force loading it, or w/e it's called. in options.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
If i make a server out of, for example, The 152wGT beta pack - will i and can i, expect to be able to update that, to the original 1.5.2 ftb pack, that will be comming? - I'm asking, because i would love to start my new 1.5.2 world, but i cba. if i' might aswell have to restart in a month, And i also cba waiting, a month, to get started ;P

They've stressed heavily that this is a beta, so I'd probably wait to be on the safe side (though to be honest I've not run into any issues with the pack). I'm not even sure there will be an official release of 1.5.2, last I heard they were only releasing a beta and not recommending any build until 1.6 (someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.