Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
I am seeing a few reports on MPS issues, but many more with no issues. Going to be fun figuring this one out, and I suspect the issue may reside on specific systems it's being run on.

I am going to take a short break, I need to clean my kitchen ;) Once I'm back, I'll start researching this properly.

Reactions: ExpectingStorms

Holy Knife

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Wyld, after updating MPS didn't work. So I decided to try deleting my previous 152ngt folder and reinstalling to the newer update. After this it worked.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that all we had to do to turn on bioms o plenty was to add it to the mod list.
But I found this in the configs.

####################
# biome settings
####################

"biome settings" {
B:"Add Biomes To Default World"=false

Shouldn't that be set to true?

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that all we had to do to turn on bioms o plenty was to add it to the mod list.

####################
# biome settings
####################

"biome settings" {

i am pretty sure. yeah

DarthDax

Jul 29, 2019
yeah it seems when you are in tinker table..and on the helmet..it crashes the client..tried deleting folder and downloading pack again..but still crashes...i am on a Mac btw

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019

####################
# biome settings
####################

"biome settings" {

No. I posted the prefered way to do it, as per the instructions by the BoP devs.

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that 152wgt 0.8 seems to have GT on easy mode, not hard. Macerator recipe uses flint. Is there a config/set of configs to quickly set up hard mode?

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
0.8 just crashed on me using the tinkerer for the Powered Armor. :( Crash is in the support directory.

It seems that 152wgt 0.8 seems to have GT on easy mode, not hard. Macerator recipe uses flint. Is there a config/set of configs to quickly set up hard mode?
Happen to know if the flint & steel uses iron or steel? That really pissed me off with GT.

Ian Holm

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the NEI creative mode controls not being available in single player?

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
@Wyld: The MPS (I assume peripherals - they aren't in 0.7) mod has a bug. There's little glasses on the helmet (it's new, looks like shades) - causes minecraft to crash everytime you hover over it.

EDIT: Also, if anyone happens to know what they are - I'm going to disable them if I can figure out the name...

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
@Wyld: The MPS (I assume peripherals - they aren't in 0.7) mod has a bug. There's little glasses on the helmet (it's new, looks like shades) - causes minecraft to crash everytime you hover over it.

EDIT: Also, if anyone happens to know what they are - I'm going to disable them if I can figure out the name...

Not the bug thread people.
There isn't one for .8 at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.