Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimmer015

Jul 29, 2019
The only problem I'm having so far with 0.8 is with the map. I can't figure out where the radar options are and waypoints =\.

Shadowise

Jul 29, 2019
There are multiple controls bound to the 'M' key. You need to go into your options > controls and unbind any key that's bound to 'M'. Then you should be able to bring up the settings as normal.

Shimmer015

Jul 29, 2019
There are multiple controls bound to the 'M' key. You need to go into your options > controls and unbind any key that's bound to 'M'. Then you should be able to bring up the settings as normal.

I did and there was nothing bound to the "M" key and there isn't a option for radar either

Cypress Steel

Jul 29, 2019
I did and there was nothing bound to the "M" key and there isn't a option for radar either

Change the ones at the bottom for locamotion or whatever it is that is bound to M. You have to get there through the NEI. Click the 3 periods while looking at a crafting table. NOT the Escape>Controls section.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Well for now I fixed it by deleting the resources folder. Every time a creeper would start to hiss, another Steve went bye-bye : /

Shimmer015

Jul 29, 2019
Change the ones at the bottom for locamotion or whatever it is that is bound to M. You have to get there through the NEI. Click the 3 periods while looking at a crafting table. NOT the Escape>Controls section.

It's only giving me options for inventory and chest settings

TheHauntedSkull

Jul 29, 2019
Has the new updated launcher come out yet? 1.6.1 has been out for 7 hours and I've been checking every 5 min for the new launcher! Please reply.

Neithan

Jul 29, 2019
What's a troll? Me telling you that 1.6.1 has been out for a while or FTB not making the new launcher till 1.7?

My god!!! has less than a day that was launched man... calm down!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.