Mod/Item/Stuff Ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
You know, a boime mod where everything was bouncy would be nice. And everything is made of jello or chocolate. And you can eat blocks as opposed to just placing them. And there were no hostile mobs.

Sort of like mooshroom biomes, but with a candy twist.

Sheesh, I love some movies way too much.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
You know, a boime mod where everything was bouncy would be nice. And everything is made of jello or chocolate. And you can eat blocks as opposed to just placing them. And there were no hostile mobs.

Sort of like mooshroom biomes, but with a candy twist.

Sheesh, I love some movies way too much.
You want to put Sugar Rush into Minecraft?
Well. I don't have any complaints, but only if we can have Hero's Duty as well.

Reactions: Jess887cp

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I've never done bees except for trees, so I don't know how much power they actually need.

An addon for soulshards or mfr that lets you create span eggs would be nice. I know there is probably already a mod for that.

Uh, a catapult mod?
There is indeed a mod for that, it's called soulshards. A version coming up :D

Reactions: Jess887cp

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
There is indeed a mod for that, it's called soulshards. A version coming up :D
Whoo! Yay for soulshards!

Hey, remember that super-resource-intensive camera mod? I tried it in FTB once, it was awesome, but really laggy. That was just a mindblurb.

Now we should be able to throw dusts into the air, maybe to different effects, mostly coughing. Ender pearl dust would form shapes or something. Redstone dust would increase the chances of lightning strike. Hmm...unless they weren't throwable in the rain.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking if soul shards, are we finally getting this fabled creeper pick that was advertised on his channel?
I highly doubt it, considering I haven't seen on in FC2 yet...

Also, wasn't there eventually supposed to be a tool for like every mob?
Haven't even seen any notice if these...

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking if soul shards, are we finally getting this fabled creeper pick that was advertised on his channel?
I highly doubt it, considering I haven't seen on in FC2 yet...

Also, wasn't there eventually supposed to be a tool for like every mob?
Haven't even seen any notice if these...
I certainly hope so, although I havn't heard about it. That would be really cool.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Whoo! Yay for soulshards!

Hey, remember that super-resource-intensive camera mod? I tried it in FTB once, it was awesome, but really laggy. That was just a mindblurb.

Now we should be able to throw dusts into the air, maybe to different effects, mostly coughing. Ender pearl dust would form shapes or something. Redstone dust would increase the chances of lightning strike. Hmm...unless they weren't throwable in the rain.
I like that idea a lot, actually. Glowstone dust could change air to those light blocks wraith lamps utilize but it'd have no source! Truely invisible lighting.

Reactions: whizzball1

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Gold and Copper Dust could also induce lightning strikes.
Pollen and Royal Jelly could induce rain (totally Dissipation charge style)

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh! And throwing combinations of dusts in the air for even more complicated affects! Bonemeal and ash could give you a "respect for the dead" buff. Hrm.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
I just want something short of a feild that keeps mobs away from my perimiter without going light nazi,
Sometines i want darkness for ambient effect, Without spawning mobs

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I just want something short of a feild that keeps mobs away from my perimiter without going light nazi,
I know no mobs can spawn on microblocks or XyCraft blocks. Hmm...though, something like a passive anti-mob fence would be neat. Set it up like you do landmarks for BC machines, and they'll prevent any mobs from crossing or jumping on to/over that line. I bet there's a way you could fanagle that...bet there's a way I could fit it into my mod, now that I think about it.

Also, just for comedy/reference value...the Book of Pure Evil as a rare, random drop in loot chests. If you're curious and have Netflix, look up Todd and the Book of Pure Evil, you can do the same on YouTube, but its not as...complete, though, you get the general idea.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019

well it is more costly then fasist lighting but MFFS can do that quite easyly.