Mod/Item/Stuff Ideas

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the MPS vs Graviplate, I say "why choose?" and promptly put on the GraviChestPlate with the rest of the MPS suit. Ta-daaahh!

A mod that allowed you to summon even bigger and harder bosses, for greater reward. Mostly thinking in terms of mega-wither here, that drops multiple stars, but is generally more efficient in terms of head number.

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
More bosses are always nice, but there are a lot of mods out there that do that. Dragons in the overworld, etc... I don't think adding more bosses or more powerful mobs is really a good idea until MC has a better AI... All mobs right now are based on artificial difficulty (More damage, more health, more resistances), but can only do one thing, and one thing only, which is charge at you. Endermen are the most interesting mob in this respect, because they keep trying to get behind you and teleport to evade attacks, but it feels, and in fact is, a bit random. Zombies, Creepers, Skelly's, Slimes, etc, all have very rudimentary AI and pathfinding. I'd like to see a mod that explores just that, making a better AI for minecraft, so that we can have not only more difficult mobs, but more interesting ones as well. Mobs that can place blocks to gain cover, mobs who try to dodge the player and evade his attacks to counterattack, using the terrain, etc... I'm trying to learn Java, but i bet it'll be some months before i can do something =S I have no shortage of ideas, but sorely lacking in means of execution.