Whitelist Server MinecraftManiacFTB ULTIMATE! [Nightly BackUp][Dedicated 24/7][Totally Friendly][White-List]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

littlejohnO

Jul 29, 2019
I thought we had a new host already?

We did get a new host, and I guess the problem is that the new host is bad. A simple Google Search of the host's name servercraft, showed that several people have complained about servercraft, and that they do not recommend paying to play on that host. I hope I don't sound like a jerk, I'm not wanting to, but it's good idea to do a few Google searches and check out people's reviews of a given host before investing time and money in it.

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
As Death and Gingy have both already stated, they have map saves that will be uploaded to the new host. We're not starting over.

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any possibility of the server being back up before Saturday or are we just going to wait for Gingy to get home?

Uhh..

Hey guys server still down, host issues. I'm still on vacation, I don't have time to work on the server atm. I will be home saturday and I will have time dedicated to fixing server problems and getting it running again. Thanks guys.

I think we'll be waiting. He's busy.

littlejohnO

Jul 29, 2019
Who's the one turning people's base into smithereens? Going around blowing people's base up is griefing, since there's no reason why not to play on the server until Saturday when Gingy's come back. But I guess you just ruined it now, since we're forced to use the world file Mike has from yesterday, instead of using an up-to-date world file on Saturday.

Mike Farquharson

Jul 29, 2019
Yah mine and C04L house has explosions and even if Gingy offers to replace every thing I doon't know what I lost Because they also blew up my bees and Burns and I's AE storage system so we have lost everything you can ask Boon I showed him when I found out, and I was hoping to keep playing on the server until the new one was ready so we could play and update the save file from lets say friday but no now we can't.

P.S. by the way I found a sand pillar up to my base so my guess is that it was somebody that could not fly but I may be wrong and it might of been someone that just wanted to look around and also could the other Mike look at the save file to make sure that my base is not blown up in it because I did not notice until this morning but they might of done it before the save because I was not on much yesterday.

Thanks and hope to see you all soon
Rex

Michael 073

Jul 29, 2019
Yah mine and C04L house has explosions and even if Gingy offers to replace every thing I doon't know what I lost Because they also blew up my bees and Burns and I's AE storage system so we have lost everything you can ask Boon I showed him when I found out, and I was hoping to keep playing on the server until the new one was ready so we could play and update the save file from lets say friday but no now we can't.

P.S. by the way I found a sand pillar up to my base so my guess is that it was somebody that could not fly but I may be wrong and it might of been someone that just wanted to look around and also could the other Mike look at the save file to make sure that my base is not blown up in it because I did not notice until this morning but they might of done it before the save because I was not on much yesterday.

Thanks and hope to see you all soon
Rex
From the latest file i have it seems everything is alright, your base and C04L's base are intact.

CircutBoard

Jul 29, 2019
We need to find the person who is blowing stuff up. They got my place too, and They seem to be targeting expensive machinery and other hard to get things. Whoever it was got my industrial centrifuges and corresponding AE equipment. It getting pretty annoying.

CircutBoard

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Freeks, check your base. I was looking to see who got exploded, and noticed that some of your machines appear to be missing. (Conduits and magma pipes, but no engine, empty blocks with glass fiber cables and ME cables leading to them, etc.). It did not look like explosion damage though.

Freeks

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like all GregTech Machines (but not the casings), SteamBoiler, MultiblockFarm blocks, MagmaticEngines, AE-Controller+Cables+Drives, Thaumcraft-Materials and some iron tank walls. Don't care that much

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
there is a mod of sorts we may think of adding if this sorta thing persists that tracks who broke blocks / placed blocks etc.. maybe something to think about.

Freeks

Jul 29, 2019
if it were in the regular servertimes I'd agree but people thought the new server were just a few hours away and some probably wanted to have fun with no consequences... now there will be consequences after all ^^