Whitelist Server MinecraftManiacFTB ULTIMATE! [Nightly BackUp][Dedicated 24/7][Totally Friendly][White-List]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Schjarmer

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):
In-Game Name: Schjarmer
Hobbies/Interests: scout
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: i have played a lot of singleplayer
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: im looking for a place to hang out n met new people, to learn to build stuff n show what i can do

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Oddin
In-Game Name: Fireshocksaga
Hobbies/Interests: Don't really have any hobbies.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have quite a lot of experience with FTB. Sadly I can never fully implement it as the servers I end up on either close down or reset.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A fresh server that won't disappear in a matter of weeks or reset the map for a great deal of time. A decent community is always a plus.

Runn3R

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Christian
In-Game Name: Runn3R
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, Sports and FiFa
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No, never have been banned.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I played on 2 server for now. But they went offline.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A mature and friendly community, helping and respecting each other. I also like to talk to the ppl. :)

Hope to see you alle soon!

AlexCE

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Alex.
In-Game Name: stager1997.
Hobbies/Interests: I like to play minecraft, with people who are dedicated like me.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I have been banned from a server for x-ray (My friends wanted to play faction and we needed "coins"), But i left from the server because it took the fun away. They told they were banned so i assume i got to.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played FTB a long time also with the same mods before FTB was made, i have been playing it with my friends and watched some youtubers and learned from it.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I look forward to meeting new people and have some fun and do so others have it fun to, and i look forward to meet mature people who play it right.