Whitelist Server MinecraftManiacFTB ULTIMATE! [Nightly BackUp][Dedicated 24/7][Totally Friendly][White-List]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
banner.png

Hello, we started this FTB server several months ago and now that school has come to a close we can be more active and finally start recruiting new players.
-----------------
The server has 30 slots and so far only has a small community of admins and a few other moderately experienced players. On here we wont force you to be active but we do encourage being friendly. Gregtech is enabled and set to hard ("expensive" recipes). No mods are disabled. PvP is disabled. The server is hosted via BeastNode!
-----------------

I'm going to be honest; the server is relatively void of players as I'm writing this advertisement, but that is obviously why I am here today!

Looking for players to help get this server going!

I am determined to build a thriving community of dedicated players and, as a result, will continue supporting this server so that it reaches such a point.

When the server becomes capped with an ideal community, I will expand and upgrade the server to accommodate more players.
This server runs on the unconditional love we all have for Minecraft along with the creative engineering and magical aspects behind the FTB modpack! Oh yea, and it also runs on a Dedicated VPS with adequate system specifications and lightning fast internet speeds for a lag-less gaming experience!

The server is set to the hard difficulty.
We favor a relaxed gaming environment similar to the Ultimate Youtube community.
This means that the server rules are based upon trust, integrity, and maturity rather then annoying plugins.
Violating the rules will result in a swift ban.

Server Backups are nightly. This allows your progress as a player to stay safe!
We would like for others to join in order to make a more thriving community.
We accept players of all experience levels so that the server may remain balanced.

Brief rule description: No xrays, hacks, or exploits, no stealing or griefing, no needless destruction of the environment (i.e. no wrecking the scenery with your mining lazer), no harassment, and finally, be mature, respectful, and honest.

For an excessively detailed list of rules you can message me :rolleyes: .
-----------------
Applications - Post here or message me - You will be white-listed after accepted - IP: 172.245.31.94 (This will change soon to something easier to type. More profesional ;)
-----------------
In-Game Name:
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):
What experience with FTB do you have?:
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:
-----------------
Owners:
Arduent
xGingy

Admins:
Bearforcetwo

Moderators:
jackalas2605

Invidiam

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Invidiam
Hobbies/Interests: I would consider this to be an optional question but when thought of in terms of the pack I would say that I'm most interested in AE. I've never really made anything with AE yet but it's still the mod I want to work most with.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): none
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've been playing with the a bunch of the packs for a while now. I've gone from playing the mindcrack pack to the direwolf20 pack then the ultimate pack, each on a server. In the mindcrack pack I worked mostly on thaumcraft and bees, I love both. Didn't do much with the direwolf20 pack meh. When I was using the ultimate pack I was starting to learn AE but I ended up just falling back onto my bees.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I like to join servers that are relatively new, this being the main reason for applying.

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): liam
In-Game Name: littlelee211
Hobbies/Interests: PC gaming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): None
What experience with FTB do you have?: I'm not that experienced as I don't have a server to play on all the time so I'm hoping that changes.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm looking for a great community to socialize with andmeet new people.

scottie2020

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):scott
In-Game Name:scottie2020
Hobbies/Interests:minecraft and football
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):never been banned
What experience with FTB do you have?:abit new to it all but want to learn more.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:good community and to be able to work with other people.

Charliej2000

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Charlie
In-Game Name:Charliej2000
Hobbies/Interests:I am very interested in the Forestry mod and I love to mess around with bees. I am very interested in making a massive MJ power plant.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):I have never been banned before and I never intend too.
What experience with FTB do you have?:I have been playing FTB for a couple months now and are very experienced with it. I am in particular very good with the Forestry mod. I try to know something about each mod and I keep learning as I play.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:I'm looking for a great community and a fun place to play and have adventure on. I hoping to help the community a lot on the server. I hope I can join in all the fun and adventure with you all on the server.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Cameron
In-Game Name: sabakugaara8
Hobbies/Interests: FTB, Tekkit, hiking.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've been playing it since it's release
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm looking for a server that has not so many players, but the players that are online, are active. A server that I can do all my large scale projects in.

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Jake
In-Game Name: jakedabomb
Hobbies/Interests: I like designing new machinery, like iTNT makers, etc. and possibly helping out other players.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I don't think so.
What experience with FTB do you have?: A lot. I can do most mods, but I specialize in IC2, and ForestryBees
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A server that has responsibility in keeping it up, a small, kind and suave community, one that is fairly active, and one I could do some projects on.

mjbentley100

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):mason
In-Game Name:blowery
Hobbies/Interests:i do some metal works and i play allot of video games..... so yeah
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):i have been banned once, it was almost three years ago, and it was because we raided the server owners faction, yeah he got pissed.
What experience with FTB do you have?:allot i have been playing for quite awhile, and i can grasp the mods.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:a good communty, no banned items, (it really makes me mad when people take part of the game away because they think it should not be there) and a place for me and a few friends to play.;)

jk12

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): james
In-Game Name: jameszh
Hobbies/Interests: basketball
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): neverever banned
What experience with FTB do you have?: 2 years
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: interaction with people

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Alex
In-Game Name: pilchar
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, Board games, Tabletop Games, Basically any games. I also like swimming and biking.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played Technic/FTB for over a year now and before that I played with IC2 and Buildcraft for at least 6 months before that(Can't quite remember how long)
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A good small mature community that is just fun to be around. I am also looking for a community that is friendly and helpful.

bob0711

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): N/A
In-Game Name: bob0711
Hobbies/Interests: Video games, minecraft, thats about it
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): yes because apparently i wasn't what they were looking for in staff
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played ftb a lot but never really got to the more advanced stuff
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Some great people to make awesome builds with

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Smack
In-Game Name: proctech
Hobbies/Interests: I'm old. I have dozens of these!
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope, never.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Played quite a bit SP and a few months MP and am pretty comfortable with most mods.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:
Stable, longish-term play. Good community and good mix of solo builds, group builds, adventuring and fun/ humor.

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Serge
In-Game Name: HateMeh
Hobbies/Interests: Japanese culture and language, Music, Gaming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I have been banned once from http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ing-for-10-12-people.17601/page-3#post-206337 (there is some backstory to this msg me if you want to know)
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have hosted my own server for a few months but it never really got off the ground. Other then that i have experience with especially the technical aspects of the ultimate pack automating things and generating power.
I do have a basic knowledge of all the mods though.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A stable server, with a fun and easygoing community which has the occasional group build or activity.

chase67

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):chase
In-Game Name:chaseholmgren190
Hobbies/Interests:minecraft,video games,ftb,and making hay
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):Never been banned:http://www.mcbans.com/player/chaseholmgren190
What experience with FTB do you have?: i have some experience with forestry,ic2,bc,and mystcraft.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:I am looking for a nice community to play in with friendly players.

Jakub_Rejects

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Jakub
Hobbies/Interests: Minecraft, Nintendo
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never
What experience with FTB do you have?: I played with Tekkit, FTB and most of the mods in the Ultimate Pack
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A friendly, helpful community that is nice to play with and a challenge.

fergy654

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Patrick
In-Game Name:fergy654
Hobbies/Interests: I'm a football player and I love to game.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I think ive been banned from a vanilla server a long time ago for making them mad (the admins were mean).
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played on one FTB server and there was no players on so I decided to try to find another one and I'm good I've played for like 3 months now. I know a lot of things about the game.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking for a group of friendly people that get along and love to play FTB.

Reactions: NoahCampos

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Sorry for the confusion, people continued applying on the old thread, so I haven't checked here! Sorry, going through applications now![DOUBLEPOST=1373679583][/DOUBLEPOST]Merry christmas to all of you. For your patience, you've all been white listed.

Burnanator5280

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Joshua Miller
In-Game Name: Burnanator5280
Hobbies/Interests: Model Building, Computer Games, Computer Building, Ice Hockey (Goalie)
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): One ban on a tekkit server (mcraftworlds.net) approx. 7 months ago (12/24/12, yes they banned me on Christmas eve) No explanation from the server, believe it was because I used computercraft, which I later found out was banned on the server.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Have been playing FTB for 5 months now, have experimented with almost every mod, mostly build complex automation systems in single player.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A small, friendly server which avoids all of the over-regulation and limitations of a public server. I am hoping to have a more pleasant experience with this server than that of the public servers I have previously played on. I also feel it is necessary to state that this will be the first server I have played on since I was banned on Christmas eve, so i ma obviously hoping for a better multiplayer experience.

luca

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Luca
In-Game Name: luca2849 (nocaps)
Hobbies/Interests: Football, minecraft and fifa
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Yes from one ages ago for revenge.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I played FTB since the Pyramid maps in 1.2.5
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: im looking for a good atmosphere and just a fun time in general.

Hope to see you all soon! :D