Whitelist Server MinecraftManiacFTB ULTIMATE! [Nightly BackUp][Dedicated 24/7][Totally Friendly][White-List]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

monchalin101

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Noah
In-Game Name:monchalin101
Hobbies/Interests:Video games, Sports, Movies
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):I have been banned from some dumb old servers that are public.
What experience with FTB do you have?:I am good with red power and I love to mess with bees and building blocks
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking for a server that I can play on with a good group of people and to have fun and play survival FTB

fizzwizard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fizzwizard
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming in general.
Have i been banned before?: The last time was in ftb (ftb.lolnet.co.nz) as an owner for using mystcraft which was banned which i didn't know.
What experience do i have: I have been playing ultimate for quite some time and gotten used to all the mods and tested them all to their capabilities.
What am i looking for? A fun friendly server to have a great time on. Also great staff and a friendly community

I hope to join soon ;)

GtarZel

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Alex
In-Game Name:GtarZel
Hobbies/Interests: Pc-gaming, repair laptops, photography
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: Played FTB for about 9 month now, mostly Ultimate pack, also mindcrack, good at some mods, can easely learn other ones
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:Meet nice people, play alot, get inside to a nice community

hwitczak

Jul 29, 2019
name: Hunter
In-game: hunter239833
hobbies: animation, computer gaming and aviation
have you ever been banned by another server? nope!
what experience with ftb do you have? i play about 2-6 hours a day for about a year
what are you looking for in this ftb server which you are applying to?: i wish to play ftb as part of a community where i can meet and know everyone on, as single player got very lonely

HeWhoGameZ

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Dakota
In-Game Name: HeWhoGameZ
Hobbies/Interests: MC & Skyrim
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): A year or so back got banned by abusive admin. Got an appeal around a month later.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have been playing modpacks since around MC 1.4 beta. Been playing MC since InDev
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Friendly people and challenging playground/server.

Pyrobob

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Chris
In-Game Name: Hookamenace
Hobbies/Interests: Computer gaming, fantasy novels, and cooking
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): nope
What experience with FTB do you have? I helped run a small FTB lite server with me and few friends, but very basic stuff. So overall I would say I have little to no experience
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Well as I mentioned above, I had a few friends on the server, but people got busy and everyone stopped. I continued but it was boring to continue on a sever by myself. I am looking for an active server, friendly, and a place where I can build a town hopefully together with other players.

zebramonkey85

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Pat
In-Game Name: zebramonkey85
Hobbies/Interests: minecraft, baseball
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): i dont believe so
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have been playing FTB for 3 months and know many things about each mod. I use MFR and Applied energistics the most because they're my favorite.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I look for a server that doesn't have plugins, and is completely vanilla. I also look for a good community to play in where my stuff won't be messed with and other people are friendly.

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
good server/community recomend *****
Teamspeak available
85.236.100.85:14707
ask ingame for passy

ElementalsCreations

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Mairis
In-Game Name: ElementalArts
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, Street workouts, Drawing, Programming, Chillin with friends, I like to joke around sometimes but i know my limits.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No, only for lolz with friends.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Alot, been playing FTB for more then a year now so i know my way around most mods.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Well mostly great community, cause that is most important thing for me. Also i think this will be a good challange for me, since gregtech is on hard.

Aidan Hallahan

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Aidan C. Hallahan
In-Game Name: aidancole4011
Hobbies/Interests: Gym, lifting weights, guitar, piano, programming, game development, web development, modding(i have made mods before), biking, swimming, chilling with friends
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nothing major, I've been banned off of things such as a raging 12 year old's private server, HAHAHA. Although nothing such as hacking, I have a report from MCBans, http://mcbans.com/player/aidancole4011 As you can see my record is completely clean and I am not a greifer or a theif, just a friendly guy looking for a nice community.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Moderate Experience in Thaumcraft, Buildcraft, Modular Powersuits, all the standard construction based mods (redpower, ic2, forestry, thermal expansion, gregtech...)
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I want to play with others, I love social interaction and multiplayer laughs. I'm all about the memories and love goofing around with new items potions etc. Im very community oriented and appreciate respect as well as give it. I also do certain events and challenges for those who give me approval to let them in on such experiences :p

Thank you for your time, special regards, Aidan C. Hallahan

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): george
In-Game Name: thegesh
Hobbies/Interests: PC and games
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No bans
What experience with FTB do you have?: i know most of the mods atleast the mostly used ones
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: i dont have a server to play on i want to be a part of a comunity again last server went BB

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zishy
Hobbies/Interests: eve online / minecraft
What experience with FTB do you have?: extensive experience with ic2/ae
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: building a community and economy, creating interesting builds and be the mad dwarf king inside my mountain full of gold and jewels (8

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: DrPhant0m
Hobbies/Interests: I would consider this to be an optional question but when thought of in terms of the pack I would say that I'm most interested in AE. I've never really made anything with AE yet but it's still the mod I want to work most with.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): no
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've been playing with the a bunch of the packs for a while now. I've gone from playing the mindcrack pack to the direwolf20 pack then the ultimate pack, each on a server. In the mindcrack pack I worked mostly on thaumcraft and bees, I love both. Didn't do much with the direwolf20 pack meh. When I was using the ultimate pack I was starting to learn AE but I ended up just falling back onto my bees.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I like to join servers that are relatively new, this being the main reason for applying.

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Due to some recent issues with the server I am switching hosts. All who have applied I will go through unvisited applications when I have solved the problems at hand. I apologize personally for the inconvenience. Thank you.

ethereal

Jul 29, 2019
Due to some recent issues with the server I am switching hosts. All who have applied I will go through unvisited applications when I have solved the problems at hand. I apologize personally for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Thank you for the update xGingy. Looking forward to playing more. So far the community is absolute great, but it's one of the first servers I've played on so who's to know. It's a great first impression.

Whispie

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):
In-Game Name: Whispie
Hobbies/Interests: gaming!
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not to my knowledge.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Watched a whole Let's Play series on youtube, eager to try it out!
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Looking for a friendly and SAFE server that will allow me to learn FTB and chat with other minecrafters. Even though I'm a newbie to FTB, I am not a newbie to minecraft, and I'm pretty handy with a wiki. I won't ask dumb questions, but I will be as helpful as I can to other players once I am established a bit.
I look forward to hearing from you!

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Just a few hours away from being ready to start up the server with server craft, just have to finish uploading the world file, which is of considerable size, so we hope to have the server up and running by tonight at the latest! If we encounter any problems, I will come back here and update everyone. Thanks for the patience everybody!

Jijeras97

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Danny
In-Game Name: 1BM35
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, Minecraft, Xbox
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Since it came out. I was really uninterested in vanilla.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: No banned items, a nice community, and no crashing :)

littlejohnO

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Just a few hours away from being ready to start up the server with server craft, just have to finish uploading the world file, which is of considerable size, so we hope to have the server up and running by tonight at the latest! If we encounter any problems, I will come back here and update everyone. Thanks for the patience everybody!

That sounds good. How old is the world file you're uploading?