Whitelist Server MinecraftManiacFTB ULTIMATE! [Nightly BackUp][Dedicated 24/7][Totally Friendly][White-List]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

littlejohnO

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's sc37.servercraft.co:2040 but I can't get connection for some reason. It says the typical can't reach server.

Freeks

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm... First, the new server looks empty, when I try to connect I get the message "The server is starting, please wait 30 seconds before trying to reconnect" after that it's "Can't reach the server" for a few minutes and finally back from the start. Also there is one guy (jameszh) on the old server who doesn't know about the new server (when you have the quick connect you cant see the server message) maybe a commandblock+timer would help telling people about the new server.

wuvluv

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Jonathan
In-Game Name: Wuvluv
Hobbies/Interests: Programming, 3d Modelling, web design, gaming (WoW/Minecraft)
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not that I can remember, been playing minecraft since alpha.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Played it for several months, Pretty experienced. Especially with bees and computercraft.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A place for me and my fiance (luvwuv) to play FTB together. Shes a bit newer to the game but still plays it a lot.

Luvwuv

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Daniella
In-Game Name: Luvwuv
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, jewelry making, and generally anything related to art.
Have you ever been banned from another server? No
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have played FTB for about 7 months.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I look forward to a nice atmosphere where I can interact with friendly people.

spider1357

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Spider1357
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No, never.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Understand all mods and know the functionality of basically everything.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A server to play on with others, as the last server I was on has died out.

littlejohnO

Jul 29, 2019
I got the same problem as Freeks. The server seems open so I enter, then it says "The server is starting, please wait 30 seconds before trying to reconnect". And now the server has been off for some time.

Akasha

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Ronald
In-Game Name: Akasha96
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming (Minecraft, Dota 2, Borderlands 2 etc.)
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): no I haven't
What experience with FTB do you have?: I played tekkit a lot, and I played FTB on an open server, but I don't have much experience with thaumcraft etc...
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: An open world with lots of opportunities to build a large factory and not so many restrictions (like very little building space in the last server I played on...) and of course a very friendly community without grieving.

Michael 073

Jul 29, 2019
So the server is still dead ?
so basically we will start a whole new map ?
Why do you keep asking that question? I keep telling you no matter what happens we will not be starting over from scratch(again). I actually saved the world from the other night, so worst case scenario we get set back a couple hours.

littlejohnO

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it's supposed to be like this because you're doing some tests, but I can see the server says "0/0" players. So basically, it's not allowing any players to be on, since the maximum amount of players is zero.

xGingy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys server still down, host issues. I'm still on vacation, I don't have time to work on the server atm. I will be home saturday and I will have time dedicated to fixing server problems and getting it running again. Thanks guys.