Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio_Fukushima

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I have finally finished the modpack after creating the fricking stargate and getting the Tardis key. Afterwards I placed a nuke in my base and blew everything up. :( I now have nothing to do.

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
Four words for ya, Ender IO Powered Spawner

I wandered around and can't find any dungeons to loot spawners from. :( I do have an enderman spawner only because I got the broken enderman spawner as a quest reward.

Edit: ... and someone posted coordinates for a few dungeons in the thread. I'm now in the possession of several spawners!

Last edited:

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or in the 1.4.13 version it's not using the modified recipe for the Machine Chassis

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
HELP!!!! I'm frustrated with my mob spawning/xp collecting. I'm using the vacuum hopper to collect the items and experience and transfer them to a hopper and open blocks tanks respectively. I tried connecting the hopper directly to the tanks and it works, its just very limited. Then I tried placing fluid conduit between the hopper and the tanks and no change. The items and xp sit on the ground and sometimes despawn unless I come over and collect it all. I pulled the hopper out and placed it on the ground next to a hopper (mimicking my setup in the mob farm), and I can throw items around it and it sucks them up with no problem so that leads me to believe that there is something wrong with the hopper when items and xp are next to it. I just tried collecting and routing only items and still no solution. Ideas/hints would be awesome. I'm mainly wanting the farm to collect the xp.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Ah there is a setting in the vacum hopper GUI you have to set for it to export the items/xp essence, very similar to Ender IO configuration. You can set this to export directly into a tank/chest.
java%202015-11-16%2010-00-43-98_zpsteustwdf.jpg

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
2015-11-15_17.43.27.png
2015-11-15_17.44.36.png

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the information in your episode just before the two fusion/fission episodes on the modular storage and the storehouse, helped me out a lot cause I too was tired of the stupid mess of chests all over my base and love having a dumping point. Just saves time when sorting/searching for items.

Back on topic: I did have them both configured, and it is not working correctly. As you can see I have conveyors where I tried pushing the items to the hopper. The first pic is just to show all the items sitting there.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
AHAAA! lmao I feel silly now....uhh, I'm blowing the items away from the hopper. I just shut the fans off again to go investigate and as I did they disappeared. Ok, so note to self, don't blow the mobs into the spikes then blow the items and xp away hahaha.

xLyfa

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack :)
Without a doubt I'm having the most fun with it than I ever have with another pack. It is fresh, after getting by the initial sieving. After that, things get complicated (for me) but learning how to set up automation with mods I've never used before, and Minechem, is so fun. My progress is slow but steady. Thanks for the pack. It's providing lots of entertainment and happiness to me :p

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like a newb but why is the whitelist not working? /whitelist list shows the players I want whitelisted and I have reloaded and restarted the server. It's still says kicked by operator for not being whitelisted. I'm having random people log in and try to destroy things so I need to turn on whitelist and turn it off when I want to play. My host uses mymcadmin btw, not sure if that matters.

Thanks

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Please contact your server provider for help on that. I cant see how a modpack would change your whitelist behaviour.

Enolamron

Jul 29, 2019
Please contact your server provider for help on that. I cant see how a modpack would change your whitelist behaviour.

Yeah, I never had an issue whitelisting a server before which is why I was feeling like a newb. I submitted a ticket to my host to see if they have a clue. Great pack btw.

Thanks for the reply

Reactions: Caithleen

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Yeah, I never had an issue whitelisting a server before which is why I was feeling like a newb. I submitted a ticket to my host to see if they have a clue. Great pack btw.

Thanks for the reply
/whitelist on?

Status
Not open for further replies.