Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay2144

Jul 29, 2019
if you look there it will give you info on tools to change that

personally id let the modpack owner do the editing

Beengalas

Jul 29, 2019
if you look there it will give you info on tools to change that

personally id let the modpack owner do the editing

Based on Caithleen previous answer in this thread I don't think she has anything against it (I reserve the right to be wrong thou). And personally, I want to struggle.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
So the only way to do it was to go into lan mode like you said so I could enable cheats and once I spawned in I had 2 seconds to try and type the command to port back to the moon. After 10 tries, I ended up having to go into creative mode so I could fly away from the void. Perhaps you could move the spawn point for the zone to the place where you show up with the stargate? Because once I was flying I decided to look around. Cursed earth everywhere, powered spawners with creative capacitors encased in bedrock, and what I think were invisible spawners? I'm up for a challenge but there has to be some sort of hope. No wonder I kept getting overwhelmed.

Ok, has anyone gotten a tardis legitimately without cheating?

jay2144

Jul 29, 2019
you could try and edit your player info and make it were it is at the moon dimension and the coords you want

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Ive seen many do the temple more or less easily (legit, without walling in or stuff). You should use the toys you can get - Battlesuit, Eviscerator, Aspirin ....

On modifying GS for yourself - do whatever you want - its about having fun and if you have more fun ...

OFC sane restrictions apply - if i see you distributing a modified GS as your modpack in the public we cant be friends anymore ;)

jay2144

Jul 29, 2019
caithleen i have a few mod ideas for you
sync-might help with the getting stuck on other planets
items will be lost
enhanced portals-so you don't have to use rockets all the time
compact machines-to help with large machine setups

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been using a refined relocation sorting system to store cobble decomposition products. I was disappointed when I discovered that the stock module will literally only pull stuff from a single inventory instead of the entire connected set of sorting barrels (I wanted to use the Si + 3 O2 to produce moon turf as an example).

Is there no way to treat the aggregated set of sorting barrels as a single inventory? What is the best way to accomplish what I want?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
You can do that with regular barrels. I have fairly complicated auto manufacture of various things, some vanilla crafting, some minechem, and it all barrels, crafters and relocator pipes.

aviqwedc

Jul 29, 2019
Where are the tier 2 rocket NASA workbench schematic ?
i know that i need to search for it in a dungeon but i cant find any

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
One the last page of quests is one where you can trade a diamond block for all of the rocket recipes.

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
You can do that with regular barrels. I have fairly complicated auto manufacture of various things, some vanilla crafting, some minechem, and it all barrels, crafters and relocator pipes.

I know I can manually extract things from individual barrels but I was kind of hoping there was something in the pack to treat a connected set of sorting barrels kind of like a primitive AE system to help keep the clutter down.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
I know I can manually extract things from individual barrels but I was kind of hoping there was something in the pack to treat a connected set of sorting barrels kind of like a primitive AE system to help keep the clutter down.

I just built the quantum flux storehouse yesterday. It has a search function for the inventory and allows you to store over 900 stacks of items. Its probably the closest you can get without a ME system although it is very primitive.

mahtaitor

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if a bug but i thought id mention this....i was making some silicon dioxide or whatever it is for making sand in the chemical synthesizer and when i did make it it subtracted the core elements from the in-built inv of it but i never got any put in my own inv so i checked my inv to see it almost full up of stuff i needed for my next step of automation and i had two slots free so it should have gone into at least one of them right? no what happened was rather odd, it made the stuff but then it just poofed into nothingness! i looked everywhere on the ground in my small workshop thinking that it had been made but i didn't pick it up but i couldn't see it anywhere! i even checked on the top floor of the base that i spawned with when i started the map but it wasn't there either :( so i basically made 20 of them for nothing?

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if a bug but i thought id mention this....i was making some silicon dioxide or whatever it is for making sand in the chemical synthesizer and when i did make it it subtracted the core elements from the in-built inv of it but i never got any put in my own inv so i checked my inv to see it almost full up of stuff i needed for my next step of automation and i had two slots free so it should have gone into at least one of them right? no what happened was rather odd, it made the stuff but then it just poofed into nothingness! i looked everywhere on the ground in my small workshop thinking that it had been made but i didn't pick it up but i couldn't see it anywhere! i even checked on the top floor of the base that i spawned with when i started the map but it wasn't there either :( so i basically made 20 of them for nothing?

It can be buggy sometimes but I've never had anything disappear. Most of the time the bugginess I experience is a duplicating glitch where when I shift click the item to be received out of the synthesizer it seems like I get more than what I had materials for. That is just a visual glitch however, as when I close and reopen my inv. the correct amount is accounted for.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Wohoo! Got the solar panel V and a vibrant capacitor bank already filling up! Thanks for the tip on the fusion chamber. It kind of stinks those recipes don't show in nei.

mahtaitor

Jul 29, 2019
It can be buggy sometimes but I've never had anything disappear. Most of the time the bugginess I experience is a duplicating glitch where when I shift click the item to be received out of the synthesizer it seems like I get more than what I had materials for. That is just a visual glitch however, as when I close and reopen my inv. the correct amount is accounted for.
i know it's buggy, im just a bit annoyed that all that decomposing was for naught! but it's to be expected, the pack is still in beta so i really shouldn't be too angry that stuff goes "poof into nothingness" should i?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Bug, recipe for Linker in Refined Relocation has same recipe as Dimensional Wall in DimStorage

Status
Not open for further replies.