Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahtaitor

Jul 29, 2019
ok now im really puzzled! those 20 silicon dioxide i made? they are in the chemical synthesizer! they sure as hell weren't in there when i last played 4 hours ago....closing the game seems to made them come back so it was either a visual bug but OR the game just never updated the inv to say they were there when i was playing 4 hours ago and still had it in a "buffer" of sorts maybe? also hi Raetac! loving your LP of galactic Science!

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks @mahtaitor I'm pretty proud of it, and the second run through I feel it's a much better base than the first one. And I understand a few other concepts better too...

Husky_Wolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Im having trouble getting building guides to to work (Extra Utilities) i didnt check the previous comments so idk if its been fixed or if you even know about it, but no tranparant blocks appear to show what build no matter how many times i change the setting on it or re-put it down. Is it disables?

InThayne

Oct 14, 2013
@Husky_Wolfe - the ExU building guides take a redstone signal to activate.

Concerning the RR connected storage system- So while one can input into the chain from a single location, it is not possible to export items from the system from said single location?

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
Concerning the RR connected storage system- So while one can input into the chain from a single location, it is not possible to export items from the system from said single location?

I posted a similar question a page or two back and there doesn't appear to be a way to do it. I just resorted to grouping resources together so that extracting them using RR pipes + crafting module is possible.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Well you need to be creative on some parts. You could connect the barrels to a network where you use filtered retrievers, or work with b-space barrels ... or or or :)

Theres quite some options. Sometimes I believe AE2 killed creativity, i can still remember compelte factories working on BC pipes only :D

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
how am i supposed to join the server whats the ip? I feel stupid because i cant find it

There is no hosted server you can join unless you know someone who wants to host the modpack. You simply use the feed the beast launcher or the mym launcher to download the necessary files to start playing. If using the FTB launcher, look for the modpack in the 3rd Party modpacks tab. GL!

mahtaitor

Jul 29, 2019
ok i found a new way of running super fast :) simply combine an RR pick and a puddle of Sucrose! is the 0.04 speed boost while holding the RR pick meant to stack with the speed buff you get from the Sucrose?

aviqwedc

Jul 29, 2019
How can i get the tier 2 rocket NASA workbench schematic ?

i know i need to search for a dungeon but i cant find any

aviqwedc

Jul 29, 2019
How can i get the tier 2 rocket NASA workbench schematic ?

i know i need to search for a dungeon but i cant find any

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Scroll down to Silly Willys junkyard Questline...

Or check this thread for coords of dungeons on the single player maps ...

Husky_Wolfe

Jul 29, 2019
There is no hosted server you can join unless you know someone who wants to host the modpack. You simply use the feed the beast launcher or the mym launcher to download the necessary files to start playing. If using the FTB launcher, look for the modpack in the 3rd Party modpacks tab. GL!
oh ok I thought from the original post saying server optimized for many players that there was already a server being run. Sorry for the confusion and thxs for the help

Husky_Wolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any guidebooks in game that help with Blood Magic, or do u just have to have the Blood magic wiki open in another tab?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Blood magic is mainly used for a single event at t5 in this pack .... you dont even need to build anything ..

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
1.4.14 is avaible on FTB. This is a NOT recommended version since it could break alot in existing worlds. I tested it for roughly 5 hours now on a 1.1.13 world. (And it was okay beside an exploding star in the middle of my base -.- - which would basically would have killed any progress).

If you give it a try with an older world, please give feedback how it went :)

alyandon

Jul 29, 2019
Well you need to be creative on some parts. You could connect the barrels to a network where you use filtered retrievers, or work with b-space barrels ... or or or :)

Theres quite some options. Sometimes I believe AE2 killed creativity, i can still remember compelte factories working on BC pipes only :D

Well, sure there are other options! I haven't really ever worked too much with ExU transfer pipes/nodes, RR, RouterReborn, RFTools, etc before so I'm experimenting and learning as I'm going. It just seemed so natural for the way sorting chest/barrels work in RR that there would be an "extractor" that could do what I wanted. I also had some pretty silly setups using BC pipes + Forestry for bee breeding back in the day.

Really, the only thing that bums me out in the modpack you've put together is NuclearCraft's relatively primitive support for automation (monitoring heat/energy/fuel levels, filling empty cells with water, etc)... that and only getting one spawn cow egg. :-D

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hoping the BSpace barrel idea I'm running with wont unlink it self which I have know BSpace to do in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.