Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Nekode

Jul 29, 2019
Okie, I've searched for days and tried everything I could think of on this. Is there any way to automatically put minechem chemicals into tanks? I have a system to create methyl methacrylate automatically, and if I manually put it into a tank it runs a gas turbine generator and produces more than enough power for my base, but I haven't found a way to automate this one step. I could auto craft to buckets, but that still keeps it as an item instead of liquid that can be piped. I feel like there's got to be an obvious solution that I'm overlooking. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Okie, I've searched for days and tried everything I could think of on this. Is there any way to automatically put minechem chemicals into tanks? I have a system to create methyl methacrylate automatically, and if I manually put it into a tank it runs a gas turbine generator and produces more than enough power for my base, but I haven't found a way to automate this one step. I could auto craft to buckets, but that still keeps it as an item instead of liquid that can be piped. I feel like there's got to be an obvious solution that I'm overlooking. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Put an Ender IO tank underneath the Synth that's crafting methyl methacrylate. Set the top-side of the tank to 'pull'.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
It's always a bit of a shock to see a new modpack appear in the Launcher, and then realize that it's actually on v1.4.13 already and the forum thread for the modpack has 82 pages of posts.

How many of these (formerly) "hidden" modpacks are there in FTB?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Well thats the process of listing = pack without pack code.

I still grin like a fool for winning this month and having galactic science listed, but if you like those "underdog" packs you need to monitor this forum.

And its quite hard to keep up because of the activity here that easily drowns packs with potential way down ;)

Well theres also personal preference of course, but im sure you can find some jewels for you (and ofc alot of junk) in this forum.

Also theres a new process that "old listed" packs get unlisted. You might check the mainpage news for the unlists of november to see if one of those former packs is your kind of thing.

Reactions: InThayne

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I still grin like a fool for winning this month and having galactic science listed, but if you like those "underdog" packs you need to monitor this forum.

Congrats for getting a public listing for your modpack. I can easily imagine your grin!!

I'm sure FTB has good reasons for not listing ALL the modpacks, and if I knew all the reasons I would probably understand them... but I certainly don't have the time or the motivation to go searching for unlisted modpacks in forums. That's why we have a Launcher, to list them all for us!! Or so I thought, anyways...

Oh well, it isn't my game or my Launcher app, so I just take it all as it comes... but the process is a bit odd in some respects, that's all I wanted to say.

EAJ97

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so i cannot find a solution anywhere and i was hoping you guys could shed some light on this. Im playing Galactic Science (recommended version of the FTB launcher) and i noticed there is no crafting recipe for mark 1 solar panels from Solar Flux mod. Is it supposed to be that way or is this a bug?

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Ok so i cannot find a solution anywhere and i was hoping you guys could shed some light on this. Im playing Galactic Science (recommended version of the FTB launcher) and i noticed there is no crafting recipe for mark 1 solar panels from Solar Flux mod. Is it supposed to be that way or is this a bug?
It's a explicit quest reward.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
You can make sand with minechem. But I assume your question is "How do i make the transfer node?" - use energy transfer pipes, they dont need glass.

Reactions: aviqwedc

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I'm on pluto, had a quarry running with a dimensional chest for sending things back to my moon base for processing. I did some manual mining while I was there, and threw what I manually gathered into the dimensional chest. The frozen iron ore I sent back to my base disappeared. Anyone else having that issue? My quarry didn't get a single block of frozen iron ore. Seems a bit unlikely and I know I threw in 2 blocks of frozen iron ore my self that seems to have gone poof.

Also, if you have a level 5 solar panel, it makes a wonderful power source for a quarry. To get level 6 you need 8 stars, which I have but they don't work. Do you need 8 stars of the same kind? That might take a while.

Lastly, anyone have a link to the page with the recipies for the 3 special ores you can make with minechem? Mymlenian, Chetwynium and Caitleenium?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, cool. An easier progression is fuse lead and chlorine for einsteinium but have a huge honkin power supply to run it.

Last edited:

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, just went the Minechem route to make naq and other stuff for the stargate. It is assembled, and seems to be working, I just need to run power to it. Next time I get to play I'll fire it up and go get a tardis. I got to tell you, the grind is real. I had an upgraded barrel with almost 300 stacks of coal. Emphasis on 'had'. I also had barrels with about 200 stacks of lead and chlorine each. Those are not quite empty, but very close. Making 64 ender pearls is quite a bit of work, as is making something like 3 stacks of Naq ore. At one point today I used 20 or so stacks of diamonds for..... god, I don't remember. Its been like a 10 hour day doing this today. I've done all the quests except getting the tardis key, and the one for the level 6 solar panel. Eventually I'll grind out stars until I get 8 of the same kind and see if I can make a level 6.

I have to say, my base is butt ugly, but it works. The ground level is pretty big, has a tree and other farm on it and is entirely enclosed in blast proof glass that is illuminated. I have a star farm on top of that and under ground I have my main industrial plant and under that my power area. At some point I'll probably tear everything down and layout it nicer and make it look like something other than a hole in the ground. Maybe if I'm feeling adventurous I'll do a world tour video this weekend. If anyone is really bored, my profile here has a link to my youtube channel with 1 video of my Regrowth world.

Good luck everyone.

jay2144

Jul 29, 2019
hey caithleen im from mym and i have an idea for the pack tconstruct and applied energistics just an idea

enjin page for galactic science fans mgsf.enjin.com

Status
Not open for further replies.