Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
im having problems with getting ender pearls and i was wondering what is everyone's way of getting them

Minechem synthesizer.

5WDiUsf.png

Last edited:

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
For ender pearls, you can use Minechem to make einsteinium too, combine lead and chlorine to make einsteinium for minimal power. Einsteinium is also somewhat radioactive so you have 1 hour 11 minutes to make it into ender pearls. One of the dungeons I went to had a large amount of chests, all of them had ender pearls and ender lily's in them. I got 15 ender lily's from the chests. Over time that has grown to 20 or so. Try going to -580, 470. I believe that was the dungeon with all the Lily's.

Reactions: PizzaMan585

PizzaMan585

Jul 29, 2019
For ender pearls, you can use Minechem to make einsteinium too, combine lead and chlorine to make einsteinium for minimal power. Einsteinium is also somewhat radioactive so you have 1 hour 11 minutes to make it into ender pearls. One of the dungeons I went to had a large amount of chests, all of them had ender pearls and ender lily's in them. I got 15 ender lily's from the chests. Over time that has grown to 20 or so. Try going to -580, 470. I believe that was the dungeon with all the Lily's.
Yea I've only just got my fusion chamber done so haven't sorted things out but I can't believe I forgot about dungeons thanks for reminding me and thanks for the help

Kazure

Jul 29, 2019
How can i do the "Transfer right here" Quest without cheating myself sand?
I got no sand in my Base and cant hammer anything .. so whats left?
Cant use the Decomposer since i need sand for the transfer note first -- How can i solve this?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
How can i do the "Transfer right here" Quest without cheating myself sand?
I got no sand in my Base and cant hammer anything .. so whats left?
Cant use the Decomposer since i need sand for the transfer note first -- How can i solve this?

Sieve up some bonemeal and clay. Make 7 porcelain clay. Form that in a U in the crafting grid to make an unfired crucible. Fire it in a furnace to make a fired crucible. Sieve up 9 pieces of coal. Form them in a coal block. Put the crucible on top of the coal block. Fill the crucible with cobble stone (obtained from sieving lunar dirt for rocks). The coal block will produce heat which will melt the cobble into lava. Or put the crucible ontop of a furnace and cook something in the furnace. The heat produced will eventually melt the cobblestone. Get a bucket of lava. Put the lava in a stone barrel. Pour a bucket of water over it. Instant obsidian you can right click out of the stone barrel.

You can make a decomposer out of an atomic manipulator, a piece of redstone, and 7 iron. The atomic manipulator is made from a block of iron surrounded by 8 pistons. All easily gettable early game, if a bit grindy for the early iron. There are lots of tips and tricks to get iron early on, read through this thread. Also I believe there is a quest that gives a decomposer as a reward and another that gives a synthesizer. You can make stirling generators easily out of a piston, a furnace, stone bricks and 2 gears. Stirling will take anything that burns. A stirling generator is also a quest reward. Decompose the obsidian for magnesium dioxide (throw away, essentially useless) and silicon dioxide. In the chemical synthesizer you can make gravel, sand, dirt and podzol directly from silicon dioxide. You can also make glass panes I believe. Not sure about glass blocks, but with sand you can just smelt it up. Silicon dioxide can be further broken down into silicon and oxygen, which can be used to make lunar turf, lunar dirt and lunar rock.

Make a RR pickax as soon as possible. It is a configurable pickax that can do a 1x1, 3x3 or 5x5. You can recharge its durability with power in a charger. The RR pickax takes 2 standard torches, 1 stick, 1 coal or charcoal. The mod will try to turn them into galactic craft torches every time you move it from 1 inventory to another, so make the ax quickly after you make the torches. The RR pickax is invaluable in clearing areas for your base underground. And mining when you get to the other planets where you can't make their ores from Minechem.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Just checked the rest of the dungeons I had coords for...

-580, 470 approximately 15 lily seeds
211, 894 lots of spawners
-243, -669 lots of spawners
-342, 1235 spawners, chests with crap rewards
648, 324 spawners, chests with crap rewards
662, -449 9 lily seeds

Reactions: alyandon

Kanten

Jul 29, 2019
There is lots of blocks in RFTools and Nuclear craft. Are you going to expand the questbook later on?

Status
Not open for further replies.