Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
"this" being the one that isn't working.
In the end however I just dug my way out.
The receiving teleporter however seems to be set to -1 or something like that..

Whovian41110

Jul 29, 2019
Am I invisible or something?
So the items I have that are glitching are mainly vanilla items such as sugar cane item, melon seeds, pumpkin seeds, and seeds. Also the pickaxe instead of being a pickaxe is a radioactive symbol. What am I doing wrong/how do I fix this?

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
whovian41110
I'd take a backup of your saves folder. Then delete the entire mod and have the launcher re-download it to see if that fixes it.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Well since this is an issue isolated to you : Test another launcher, test another java, test everything considering your PC like HDD, RAM ...

Get the version from git and overwrite the local files ...

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Well since this is an issue isolated to you : Test another launcher, test another java, test everything considering your PC like HDD, RAM ...

Get the version from git and overwrite the local files ...
Are you seriously asking Whovian41110 to perform HDD and RAM tests for missing textures? Unless you have undisclosed history where this has been the case, this ask seems totally irrelevant, kind-of-a slap in the face, and a goose-chase waste of time.

@Whovian41110
If your problem is strictly missing textures, then it's either the pack or the launcher [or both]. If you have other gameplay issues, it may be Java. Unless I've missed something official with FtB packs, they still don't play well with Java8. I'd recommend Java7 final release [you'll need to sign up with Oracle to download]. Since you mention most of the missing textures are vanilla...try loading up vanilla through the launcher and see if you get the same results. If so, backup saves, delete everything, then re-download and install new launcher. Test vanilla again. If pass, re-download pack until no missing textures.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Are you seriously asking Whovian41110 to perform HDD and RAM tests for missing textures? Unless you have undisclosed history where this has been the case, this ask seems totally irrelevant, kind-of-a slap in the face, and a goose-chase waste of time.

Yeah im serious on that since beeing in the IT for over 20 years, i have seen similiar issues on all kind of stuff coming from defunct RAM and HDD ;)

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
ok, so there I was head deep in a cow pit with about 40 cows in a 5x5 area and I'm just murdering them right? Well I see this bluish green slime-like head pop out of a cow and start scooting across the ground so I continue my slaughter fest in an attempt to find this thing in among the feet of the cows but it disappeared on me. I finally thinned the herd to about 12 cows and it happened again and I just start slicing that blue thing like it was my job and I could hear the sound as if I was taking damage but I wanted it dead because I was sure it had a drop or something....nothing. I don't know if I took damage or not, I have no armor so if I did it was half a heart at most but I'm curious as to what the little bugger was/is and is it useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.