Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Another derp moment for me - I took off in my rocket, and selected Mercury to travel to. I completely forgot to wear my thermal protection, and now I'm just dying and respawning over and over again on Mercury's surface.

Is there any way to get back to my base, or am I boned?

Sorry man but I couldn't help but roflmao when I saw this. I made that stuff and immediately put it on. I just wish it would protect me from radioactive chemicals. I've died 3 times opening up a filing cabinet cause I stashed highly radioactive chemicals in there...now you can laugh at me. :)

Reactions: 2ToTheCubithPower

Spartan117m15

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Caithleen, so I made a new world without Thermal Expansion but it is the observatory world by SirWill and well, there is no sand so I cannot really continue doing anything else. Does the Automatic Hammerer crush stone/cobble into sand? I need it for glass for the item transports to complete a quest to get the chemical decomposer.

BigDaddyStamp

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Caithleen, so I made a new world without Thermal Expansion but it is the observatory world by SirWill and well, there is no sand so I cannot really continue doing anything else. Does the Automatic Hammerer crush stone/cobble into sand? I need it for glass for the item transports to complete a quest to get the chemical decomposer.
Silicon Dioxide and Chemical Synthesizer ;) - Look through your HQM and you will find where everything is given to you in progression. Even on observatory. Soon you will be swimming in everything you need and then you are onto a whole new set of problems

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Make an automatic obsidian generator, feed that into a decomposer, take the silicon dioxide and make it into gravel, sand, dirt, glass panes, and probably other things in a chemical synthesizer.

Spartan117m15

Jul 29, 2019
I would do that but you know, no sand on the Observatory map, cannot make item transports without that so I cannot complete the quest to get the chemical decomposer AND the chemical synthesizer. So you know, that cancels out both mjvmine and BigDaddyStamps suggestions. Also, I had an older world I was playing on so I already did all that but that world had Thermal Expansion on it and I wanted to play default this time.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
I would do that but you know, no sand on the Observatory map, cannot make item transports without that so I cannot complete the quest to get the chemical decomposer AND the chemical synthesizer. So you know, that cancels out both mjvmine and BigDaddyStamps suggestions. Also, I had an older world I was playing on so I already did all that but that world had Thermal Expansion on it and I wanted to play default this time.

if you sieve enough of the materials you can get from moon rock/dirt/turf you will have all you need to get going. It is a slow start on Observatory, but I made it through just fine and have all the sand/gravel/dirt I want now at this point.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Make a energy transport pipe, only needs 3 redstone and 6 slabs :) you can use that to make the transport node

Monsterguts173

Jul 29, 2019
So...after a "go-round" with GC sealers that simply refused to work with my previous base, I ended up doing some experimenting. Rather than continue to fight with it, I started fresh, went creative, and I think it is coming along nicely. I did manage to get the sealers working, turns out it doesn't seem to like some of the chisel 2 glass blocks, but others work fine, like the ones in my current roof. I will likely go back to survival once I get back to where I was tech/set up wise, but creative does have it's perks.
Creative Rebuild Base.png

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
After preparing for air locks I quickly discover I can make the T2 rocket right now! Mars landing at episode 10? Very well maybe....

Reactions: Caithleen

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Allright, when you started pre 1.4.8 you need to copy over the dim 112 to your save from template before using the stargate :)

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
After many death and many rage quit (Caithleen you're evil ) I've my own TARDIS!

Now I've to understand how this thing take off (say 'not enough energy to take off').

I'm at work now but soon I'll post a screenshot of me and my new toy

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
After many death and many rage quit (Caithleen you're evil ) I've my own TARDIS!

Now I've to understand how this thing take off (say 'not enough energy to take off').

I'm at work now but soon I'll post a screenshot of me and my new toy

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Congratulations :)

Theres a room you can build with the screwdriver that has a guide-screen for all tardis things :)

Reactions: Akio_Fukushima
Status
Not open for further replies.