Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Hell this whole Tier 2 power systems is rather confusing to me.... I have no clue how these turbines, steam, and gas things are supposed to work so i've just been building more and more Sterling gens and Basic Capacitors

Ok I missed the part about power. Advanced Generators makes a multi block generator object that produces power if you feed it fuel. It has a few components that you have to have, and then some components that are upgrades, the more you add, the better it gets. You have to have at least fuel intake port, 1 turbine and turbine controller.

See if this helps.....

https://bdew.net/generators/turbine-generator/

Also the first part of Episode 20 that I uploaded this morning shows a finished Advanced Generator and talks about it a bit....

prendolin

Jul 29, 2019
So sieving Moon dirt should yield broken ores. Combine 4 of each type to make ore gravel. The ore gravel place on the ground and bash with a hammer. That will give you crushed ores. Combine 4 of them to make ore sand. Place the ore sand on the ground and bash with a hammer to make powdered ore. Combine 4 of them to make ore dust. Smelt the ore dust as normal.

The reason you combine and bash with the hammer is that each time you do that you increase the yield a little bit. If you have 64 broken iron ore, you combine them into 16 iron ore gravel. If you smelt them, you will just get 16 iron ingots. But if you bash and combine as I've explained, you will end up with maybe 20 iron ore dust that will smelt into 20 iron ingots. The process is automatable, and if you upgrade the automation you will produce huge amounts of materials.

Here is my Let's Play play list for Galactic Science. It may help.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWImOElzB7HZ6fOaBTSnkMTfkQxlZRsIo
Wow thanks I only took the hammer to it once, thanks for the learning materials!

gabrx

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
after the upgrade to version 1.5.5 I have a problem.
Just load the world and it crashes with the following crash report: pastebin.com/a8TK3kr2
Can someone help me?
I tried to remove the sealer and put them back but it crashes.

Last edited:

hanaid

Jul 29, 2019
.... ok.... i never use modular for store my stuff... and never craft tardis items i update my pack and now my save crash after i't loaded

prendolin

Jul 29, 2019
If we don't have ex astris how are we supposed to automate the sieving? I only just got to the point where I could comfortably make fuel to power it with minechem yesterday, what should I switch over to?

EDIT: Oooh, ex astis rebirth replaced it. Cool, cool.

gabriele97

Jul 29, 2019
hi,
i'm playing with this modoack but I've a question.. I can't fin deep dark and the last millenium portal blocks in nei.. why?

L

Ljukic

Not sure but maybe the mobs only spawn on moon turf/rock?

That is just a dark room, right? not actually a spawner there? Probably there are too many caves for it to work. I guess you will have to wait until you can craft cursed earth

Thanks, I've solved with a diamond dolly in the moon dungeon!!

Hmm, Is there a way to scan the save file for tombstones? Someone smarter than me with such things might possibly be able to advise.

Obsidian Glass I believe is explosion proof. Single compressed cobble may or may not be, it is not explosion proof against all explosions, a heart of a star igniting causes an explosion that breaks single compressed cobblestone. Higher compressed cobblestone may be more blast proof.

You can put a block of quartz and a block of glowstone in an alloy smelter to make explosion proof and light emitting glass. There may be other explosion and blast resistant materials.

Thanks, I've solved with a bit of creative...

I've a new problem, I didn't remove Ex-Astris and Modular objects but I have updated the pack and now when I open my last save the game crash. Any solution?

Last edited:

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem: before updating I went and removed all items from Modular Storage and exAstris. At the first launch, what appears to be an unrelated bug crash my game at startup:

http://pastebin.com/8tPHA2nr

Obviously it is related to an oxygen sealer. I have one, but is not in use at the moment. Should I try to delete it with MCEdit?

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
I'm having a problem: before updating I went and removed all items from Modular Storage and exAstris. At the first launch, what appears to be an unrelated bug crash my game at startup:

http://pastebin.com/8tPHA2nr

Obviously it is related to an oxygen sealer. I have one, but is not in use at the moment. Should I try to delete it with MCEdit?
This issue is already fixed, we are waiting for the release atm, which we should get today.
If you don't want to wait, you can downgrade galacticraft to 410.

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
This issue is already fixed, we are waiting for the release atm, which we should get today.
If you don't want to wait, you can downgrade galacticraft to 410.
Thanks for the super fast answer. What about 411? is the only version I can download, can't find any previous versions in GC site or github :(. Also, I have to replace 3 files, right?

* GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.411
* MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.12.411
* Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.12.411

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Thanks for the super fast answer. What about 411? is the only version I can download, can't find any previous versions in GC site or github :(. Also, I have to replace 3 files, right?

* GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.12.411
* MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.12.411
* Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.12.411
thats fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.