[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
ok after few hour of automation and doing quest i hit place when i need gagalorian metal but its need tons of mop drop .. Slime ball , blaze powder , Ghast tear ! when i never saw blaze / ghast ! ;/

Any idea how get blaze rod / ghast tear ?
Ghast Tears can be found at campfires, There are ghast spawners there.
Blaze rods can be found at Dune Traps, Aka RARE random dunes that have blazespawners + chests
OR
You can find blaze spawners at the netherbrick layer of the dungeons...

To get spider/zombie/enderman/skeleton mob drops, Stack up 128 blocks( very high up) Make a dark room there, mobs spawn in there after you move 24 blocks away from it ( any direction other then downwards!)

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
ok after few hour of automation and doing quest i hit place when i need gagalorian metal but its need tons of mop drop .. Slime ball , blaze powder , Ghast tear ! when i never saw blaze / ghast ! ;/

Any idea how get blaze rod / ghast tear ?
for the blazes, you can either go to the nether (beware) or find spawners around the land.
And for the ghasts, there are some formations with 2 magma slimes and 1 ghast spawners on the middle, along with 2 chest and 2 mariculture furnaces, or, you can drop squid into witch water, they'll transform into ghasts.
EDIT: ninja'ed ^

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Ghast Tears can be found at campfires, There are ghast spawners there.
Blaze rods can be found at Dune Traps, Aka RARE random dunes that have blazespawners + chests
OR
You can find blaze spawners at the netherbrick layer of the dungeons...

To get spider/zombie/enderman/skeleton mob drops, Stack up 128 blocks( very high up) Make a dark room there, mobs spawn in there after you move 24 blocks away from it ( any direction other then downwards!)

last Question They Are (camfires ,dune traps) generate 500+ from spawn like certus / diamond area ? or random like dungeons ? Thx a lot for fast reply :)

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
A good way to make a mob harvesting area is to get the Life Aggregator from Botania. It moves spawners, however it took me days to get together everything needed.

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019
Fallen Meteor block, press R on smashed iron ore in NEI

That's what I did, but there are 2 fallen meteor blocks (1613 and 1657) and only 1613 can be harvested with a hammer and I wasn't able to find those, only the 1657 type in the 6-7 meteors I found. :(

Dott421

Jul 29, 2019
Open to lan enable cheats.... type /hqm quest NOT /hqm hardcore because this pack is base on Sync lives, Sync doesnt work with /hqm hardcore... Didnt have TE & MFR cause i find them too mainstream, almost every modpack has them making progression abit boring imo :c
? How do I reset Ezcore mode?

Dott421

Jul 29, 2019
don't know if u accept PMs or not but it never started me with an EZcore mode when I Dled the pack it only prompted HC

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I did, but there are 2 fallen meteor blocks (1613 and 1657) and only 1613 can be harvested with a hammer and I wasn't able to find those, only the 1657 type in the 6-7 meteors I found. :(
Fixed in 1.1.15
You can fix it by doing this, Delete the Modtweaker.zs file in the feedthebeast/blastoff/minecraft/script folder, drag the file you downloaded into the script folder, type /mt reload in game.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_czkwUS0xdGtaOGs/view?usp=sharing

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
hay karm another thing I have notice is that the creeper buddy you get in one of the quests he seems to get a boss thing on him. so what happens is when I come into my world. sometimes he starts to through poison potions at me and throws me up into the air and its really annoying

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
hay karm another thing I have notice is that the creeper buddy you get in one of the quests he seems to get a boss thing on him. so what happens is when I come into my world. sometimes he starts to through poison potions at me and throws me up into the air and its really annoying
Fixed in the next version :)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
For the feathers issue"As in VERY short supply" Is the mod that lets you send villagers out to find animals not work anymore? or do they not find chickens? I have never used the mod so I was wondering for myself. Is that feature/mod still in this pack, if so is the reason no one talks about it, is cause it has been tweaked to were you can find villagers anymore?

What mod is it?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
For the feathers issue"As in VERY short supply" Is the mod that lets you send villagers out to find animals not work anymore? or do they not find chickens? I have never used the mod so I was wondering for myself. Is that feature/mod still in this pack, if so is the reason no one talks about it, is cause it has been tweaked to were you can find villagers anymore?
There is a 1% chance of finding villagers in darkness now :3

The actual way to get animals is via Hardcore Ender Expansion

Reactions: RehabOholic