[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.

1. RHSean

RHSean Member

I clicked backup save files before I updated. I don't understand what do you mean by getting the seed back and where is modtweaker

2. james112299

james112299 New Member

so karm are you going to fix the dungeon that is cut in half or is it there to stay like that ? just wondering because that was the only way for me to get a bed to set my spawn point if I die :p

3. karmarcharger

karmarcharger Blast-Off Creator/Dev Third Party Pack Team

4. karmarcharger

Which dungeon?

5. RHSean

RHSean Member

So is everything good? With my world? Referring to the saves and modtweaker

6. james112299

james112299 New Member

the one that is closest to you when you spawn. its cut in half because of the world generation and I am not sure if all the other dungeons first levels are cut in half. also this is in (1.1.14)

7. karmarcharger

Yes everything is just fine

Just explore abit further out then XD

8. Prestigo

Prestigo Active Member

ok after few hour of automation and doing quest i hit place when i need gagalorian metal but its need tons of mop drop .. Slime ball , blaze powder , Ghast tear ! when i never saw blaze / ghast ! ;/

Any idea how get blaze rod / ghast tear ?

9. karmarcharger

Ghast Tears can be found at campfires, There are ghast spawners there.
    Blaze rods can be found at Dune Traps, Aka RARE random dunes that have blazespawners + chests
    OR
    You can find blaze spawners at the netherbrick layer of the dungeons...

To get spider/zombie/enderman/skeleton mob drops, Stack up 128 blocks( very high up) Make a dark room there, mobs spawn in there after you move 24 blocks away from it ( any direction other then downwards!)

10. Doskan

Doskan Active Member

for the blazes, you can either go to the nether (beware) or find spawners around the land.
    And for the ghasts, there are some formations with 2 magma slimes and 1 ghast spawners on the middle, along with 2 chest and 2 mariculture furnaces, or, you can drop squid into witch water, they'll transform into ghasts.
    EDIT: ninja'ed ^

11. Prestigo

Prestigo Active Member

last Question They Are (camfires ,dune traps) generate 500+ from spawn like certus / diamond area ? or random like dungeons ? Thx a lot for fast reply :)

12. karmarcharger

They generate anywhere like the spires

13. Deathmen119

Deathmen119 Active Member

A good way to make a mob harvesting area is to get the Life Aggregator from Botania. It moves spawners, however it took me days to get together everything needed.

14. Giddimani

Giddimani Well-Known Member

That's what I did, but there are 2 fallen meteor blocks (1613 and 1657) and only 1613 can be harvested with a hammer and I wasn't able to find those, only the 1657 type in the 6-7 meteors I found. :(

15. Dott421

Dott421 New Member

? How do I reset Ezcore mode?

16. karmarcharger

Copy the Level.Dat from the ezcore world into the world you get from the create new world.

17. Dott421

Dott421 New Member

don't know if u accept PMs or not but it never started me with an EZcore mode when I Dled the pack it only prompted HC

18. karmarcharger

Download the server download, Drag the Ezcore from the server files to the feedthebeast/blastoff/minecraft/saves folder

19. karmarcharger

Fixed in 1.1.15
    You can fix it by doing this, Delete the Modtweaker.zs file in the feedthebeast/blastoff/minecraft/script folder, drag the file you downloaded into the script folder, type /mt reload in game.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_czkwUS0xdGtaOGs/view?usp=sharing

20. james112299

james112299 New Member

hay karm another thing I have notice is that the creeper buddy you get in one of the quests he seems to get a boss thing on him. so what happens is when I come into my world. sometimes he starts to through poison potions at me and throws me up into the air and its really annoying