[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Giddimani

Giddimani New Member

It says "right click it against the floor", I tried it on different floors that's why I mentioned the different blocks. It registers my jumps and distance but if I hover over the device it says 0.0/250 jumps or something, is this correct? *confused*

2. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Did you equip it, Press ; to open the GUI to equip it.

3. riesenking

riesenking New Member

i died, and now I'm in the nowhere. where is the base(coordinates)?

4. Doskan

Doskan New Member

850 65 1050~

5. riesenking

riesenking New Member

thanks

6. Stixsmaster

Stixsmaster New Member

I don't understand how to play BlastOff????

7. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Open to LAN , type /hqm quest, follow the quest book that you get from the drying rack beside you... You can watch some of the videos at the first page to see how people play them, perhaps it will help you :D

8. Stixsmaster

Stixsmaster New Member

Oh,I don't understand how to run the BlastOff!

9. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

To get the pack, download FTB launcher, run the ftb launcher, then look at the top right hand corner button, click the "Pack Code" button and type in the words "BlastOff" to unlock the pack... Then click the pack in the ThirdPartyModPack tab, and launch it to begin downloading.

10. Stixsmaster

Stixsmaster New Member

I don't have this pack in my FTB modpacks!!!!!

11. Doskan

Doskan New Member

12. Giddimani

Giddimani New Member

Equipped or not, if I hover over it says for example "0/250 jumps". If I jump it says "0/251 jump". The same happens if it's equipped or in my inventory. Should there somewhere be something like "bound to player" if i hover over it?

13. Stixsmaster

Stixsmaster New Member

Oh, thank you very much!!!!

14. Doskan

Doskan New Member

i think the 0 represents the current buff level granted, im not sure, but its ok, just play and dont pay so much attention lolz
    Or try running 3000m to get the first speed buff (it does even count whenever you havent equipped, so dont worry)

15. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

if you see the number increasing its working fine :3

Yes probaly that

16. RHSean

RHSean New Member

So I found a nice backup of my mine version was 1.1.13 I have gold ore in the crucible and now in 1.1.14 it is iron ore.

17. RHSean

RHSean New Member

And my sugar cane seeds had completely disappeared

18. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Things like that happens :p Liquids in crucible are derpy

That i dont know how lol! did you save the file before you update it? Also remember to drag the modtweaker file above if you want to get the seed back.

19. Giddimani

Giddimani New Member

I have walked over 5000m and haven't gotten a speed buff (0/5320m) but I guess I have to live with it, too bad because it seems interesting.

On another note, in the "stone hammer quest" it says you can smash meteors with it to get ores, but I can't break neither AE2 skyblock nor the falling meteors blocks. Is the description in the book wrong or have the meteors different levels?

20. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Fallen Meteor block, press R on smashed iron ore in NEI