Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.
Use Bone to repair your tools
It says it needs obsidian to repair if I add the obsidian pick axe head
I started this modpack in version 1.1.13.
when the new 1.1.14 update were released i updated, and i wanted the new map, without loosing my progress, so i mcedited my old base into the new world.
everything loads up fine, but after like 1 minute of playing the game crashes.
after reading the crash log, i think it has something to do with the rendering of BlockEuropeIce.
i have added 3 mods to the pack, JABBA, Magical crops and fastcraft.
Sorry if bad english, its not my main language.
here is the log file for those interested:
Delete 4-space from your mods folder, Load up the world, then put back 4-space into the mod folder.
It says the repair material is obsidian
The technique i use to lvl up my tools is... hit a zombie from 1 block above him in the head to decapitate him, then wait, you get around 200xp for each kill this way
Is that for any tool?
Just tested worked like a charm thanks
with any tool, sword, anything Tinkerer's:
1) get to were you can see some zombies at night.
2) Make a 2 high nerd pole.
3) Swing at their heads.
Even the obsidian one will upgrade in no time - hope and pray you get a HUGE wave, works wonders.
I would even take 2-3 tools with you, or build a platform you can build new tools on.
- Added COFHcore
- Disabled Mariculture books screw the crashes!
- Added Smashing triple compressed dirt for exnilo dirt & sand sieveing products!
- Tweaked meteor ore drop rates
- Changed Stone torches to Obsidian glowsticks
- Changed Stone torches recipe
- Changed stone torches texture
- Disabled Mariculture food .... Big derp here
- Fixed the buildcraft config file, was using a wrong one
- Fixed Fishing quest fishing rod
- Testing new splash art for quest book
- Updated MyFit to 1.7.3 you dont lose it when you die anymore, New Healthboost effect! (Like heart canisters!)
- You get 2 torches from stick + woodplank recipe
- You get 2 ENDERIO CAPACITOR per recipe now
- You get 4 Obsidian Glowstick per recipe
- You get 3 gold/diamond spikes per recipe
- You get 4 Wood spikes per recipe
- You get 4 Item Nodes per recipe
- You get 4 liquid Nodes per recipe
- Added Gravel dunes, screw spires XD
- Reduced frequency of Rougelike dungeons From 342 -> 10 ( Reduce lag when exploring?)
Thank you so much, it seems like it worked!
Keep up the good work with the pack!
Just started the pack and it looks really interesting, but I have 2 problems.
- Is there a way to prevent meteors to hit my base? Happened already twice in a short time and fighting blazes in the beginning is not fun (hard, hardcore) in addition to rebuilding the base
- I can't get the MyFit device to register, tried right clicking on the ground on several blocks (in base everywhere, dirt, clay, cobble) but it doesn't connect to my player to record stats
Im just getting the triple compressed dirt block back
- Have you tried to turn off the meteorite shield? there is a button to turn on/off
- You have to right click with it in hand (not on a block) then equip it using the GUI, check the keybinding in the controls
Complete the meteors quest
Woops XD Thaats in 1.1.15.... Here i can let you have the Modtweaker file for it first if you are ready to roll
Delete the File in feedthebeast/blastoff/minecraft/scripts folder and drag the file above into it
Mine deep under gas leak (near lava level) and You will find small empty cave in which there is gas. You must collect it there but watch out for debuffs it applies.
Oh... will try that, thanks
EDIT: Done, easy and fast, yeah i though twice about using torches... lol
EDIT2: Oh... you need ancient sand to make specific bottles of natural gas... you little devil karma
Dont light a fire in the cave.
1) What is the best heat source for a frying pan the furnace keeps dying on me and I'm wasting loads of resources It keeps on dying on me
2) might restart my world made a few noob mistakes(or reload an old backup)
lava under the frying pan
Separate names with a comma.