[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
It says it needs obsidian to repair if I add the obsidian pick axe head

with any tool, sword, anything Tinkerer's:
1) get to were you can see some zombies at night.
2) Make a 2 high nerd pole.
3) Swing at their heads.
4) PROFIT

Even the obsidian one will upgrade in no time - hope and pray you get a HUGE wave, works wonders.

I would even take 2-3 tools with you, or build a platform you can build new tools on.

Reactions: RHSean

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.15
- Added COFHcore
- Disabled Mariculture books screw the crashes!
- Added Smashing triple compressed dirt for exnilo dirt & sand sieveing products!
- Tweaked meteor ore drop rates
- Changed Stone torches to Obsidian glowsticks
- Changed Stone torches recipe
- Changed stone torches texture
- Disabled Mariculture food .... Big derp here
- Fixed the buildcraft config file, was using a wrong one
- Fixed Fishing quest fishing rod
- Testing new splash art for quest book
- Updated MyFit to 1.7.3 you dont lose it when you die anymore, New Healthboost effect! (Like heart canisters!)
- You get 2 torches from stick + woodplank recipe
- You get 2 ENDERIO CAPACITOR per recipe now :D
- You get 4 Obsidian Glowstick per recipe
- You get 3 gold/diamond spikes per recipe
- You get 4 Wood spikes per recipe
- You get 4 Item Nodes per recipe
- You get 4 liquid Nodes per recipe
- Added Gravel dunes, screw spires XD
- Reduced frequency of Rougelike dungeons From 342 -> 10 ( Reduce lag when exploring?)

Last edited:

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019
Just started the pack and it looks really interesting, but I have 2 problems.

- Is there a way to prevent meteors to hit my base? Happened already twice in a short time and fighting blazes in the beginning is not fun (hard, hardcore) in addition to rebuilding the base

- I can't get the MyFit device to register, tried right clicking on the ground on several blocks (in base everywhere, dirt, clay, cobble) but it doesn't connect to my player to record stats

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
Sugar cane => Smash Triple compressed dirt!
Feather=> dungeons
Im just getting the triple compressed dirt block back

- Is there a way to prevent meteors to hit my base? Happened already twice in a short time and fighting blazes in the beginning is not fun (hard, hardcore) in addition to rebuilding the base

- I can't get the MyFit device to register, tried right clicking on the ground on several blocks (in base everywhere, dirt, clay, cobble) but it doesn't connect to my player to record stats

- Have you tried to turn off the meteorite shield? there is a button to turn on/off
- You have to right click with it in hand (not on a block) then equip it using the GUI, check the keybinding in the controls

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Complete the meteors quest
Im just getting the triple compressed dirt block back

- Have you tried to turn off the meteorite shield? there is a button to turn on/off
- You have to right click with it in hand (not on a block) then equip it using the GUI, check the keybinding in the controls

Woops XD Thaats in 1.1.15.... Here i can let you have the Modtweaker file for it first if you are ready to roll :p
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_Wk5hWmRWbGdOSGM/view?usp=sharing

Delete the File in feedthebeast/blastoff/minecraft/scripts folder and drag the file above into it

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Mine deep under gas leak (near lava level) and You will find small empty cave in which there is gas. You must collect it there but watch out for debuffs it applies.

Has anybody a bottle of mineral gas? tried air pumps (with a tank besides) from mariculture in gas leaks, both right clicking for 5 mins and using tons of RF to make it work, but got nothing, probably doing something wrong.

Reactions: Doskan

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
Mine deep under gas leak (near lava level) and You will find small empty cave in which there is gas. You must collect it there but watch out for debuffs it applies.
Oh... will try that, thanks

EDIT: Done, easy and fast, yeah i though twice about using torches... lol
EDIT2: Oh... you need ancient sand to make specific bottles of natural gas... you little devil karma :p

Last edited:

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
1) What is the best heat source for a frying pan the furnace keeps dying on me and I'm wasting loads of resources It keeps on dying on me
2) might restart my world made a few noob mistakes(or reload an old backup)

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019

It says "right click it against the floor", I tried it on different floors that's why I mentioned the different blocks. It registers my jumps and distance but if I hover over the device it says 0.0/250 jumps or something, is this correct? *confused*

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
It says "right click it against the floor", I tried it on different floors that's why I mentioned the different blocks. It registers my jumps and distance but if I hover over the device it says 0.0/250 jumps or something, is this correct? *confused*
Did you equip it, Press ; to open the GUI to equip it.