[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by karmarcharger, Dec 3, 2014.

1. james112299

james112299 New Member

also karm you did not tell me for climb is it (hold ctrl or do you hit ctrl and then hold it

2. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

You can only grab on ledges and climb, NOT spiderman climb... Its Hit Ctrl and hold it

3. james112299

james112299 New Member

so is there a website I can check out the city's and I think you site has it but I don't know have to navigate around your site?o_O

4. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Cities are still a huge work in progress... Will post screenshots when i get more done

5. james112299

james112299 New Member

oh ok so it like you can jump up and grab the ledge to pull your self up I was watching a video about the controls and about smart moving but it was 1 year ago the video was made

6. james112299

james112299 New Member

ok cool and I have to say I really like your modpack it is some what like Crash Landing but ten times better because you can actually go to planets and there are some cooler mods :D

7. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Yes

8. james112299

james112299 New Member

and also what makes your mudpack really different than others is that its being updated a lot really fast which is nice but at the same time not that much because when you do something to the world people that want the newest update of the pack have to delete their world and remake a new one so they can get the new things you add in the world but I still like the fast updates I just hope you get a steeling point to where I can finally play the modpack lol:p:D

9. RehabOholic

RehabOholic New Member

These 2 videos show each move you can do, as well as has pop up windows that show you the controls. I can't use the mod, I play on a Laptop, and its difficult to do most of them, but they are very cool:)

10. james112299

james112299 New Member

ok cool thx rehab:p

RehabOholic likes this.
  11. Nezraddin

Nezraddin New Member

Uh, this mod looks promising :)
    But wondering if that would mean we have to start over? Or might it just another "Blocks missing"-message and we can use the new system?
    (not so familiar with "what makes you have to restart and what not" ^^)

12. Aur0raZ

Aur0raZ New Member

ok, this is pissing me off.

Why do i keep getting hurt in the lower dungeons when theres no enemy around me, i just keep getting damaged for 1 heart non-stop.

My saturation drops like crazy too. Is it cause of the mimic chest that emits a damage aura or something?

13. Nezraddin

Nezraddin New Member

Yep, there are some infernal mobs that do that to you... one of the reasons I play without this mod. Even without it, it's really challanging getting through a dungeon ^^

14. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Did you check your Air level?

15. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

It will be just missing blocks lol

16. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

In 1.1.15 Mimic chest, Treasure slimes, Festive creepers can no longer be infernal

17. Nezraddin

Nezraddin New Member

Phew, glad to hear that. Digging my base out a second time, would probably kill me xD

18. karmarcharger

karmarcharger New Member

Btw i am looking for city building builders, the theme would be high rise buildings using chisel's Limestone/concrete blocks.... If you guys have any nice builds feel free to notify me :3

19. RehabOholic

RehabOholic New Member

Whats the difference in Davy Lamps? I can see that one looks lit & the other is not, but is there a good/bad in picking one over the other?

20. Aur0raZ

Aur0raZ New Member

Ok, after looking it up, i think it is infernal mobs "choke" enhancement on mimic chest causing it.

God, such a annoying thing cause whenever i'm healing up, the saturation bar drops so quick, and together with the nutrition mod, there is simply no way for me to have enough food variety while still taking damage and healing up in dungeons.

Is there anyway to disable the saturation drop while a player is healing up? or even tweak the values so it's not so crazy?

@karmacharger: I brought along a stack of leaves and space it out in dungeons, making portable air checkpoints :D