[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
oh ok so it like you can jump up and grab the ledge to pull your self up I was watching a video about the controls and about smart moving but it was 1 year ago the video was made

These 2 videos show each move you can do, as well as has pop up windows that show you the controls. I can't use the mod, I play on a Laptop, and its difficult to do most of them, but they are very cool:)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Next big update is Cities that will replace rougelike dungeon,

After that would be http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...us-forgecraft-blacksmith-style-forging?page=4 , Once the mod has added Ore-Dict support... It will 90% replace crucible smelting ores.

Uh, this mod looks promising :)
But wondering if that would mean we have to start over? Or might it just another "Blocks missing"-message and we can use the new system?
(not so familiar with "what makes you have to restart and what not" ^^)

Aur0raZ

Jul 29, 2019
ok, this is pissing me off.

Why do i keep getting hurt in the lower dungeons when theres no enemy around me, i just keep getting damaged for 1 heart non-stop.

My saturation drops like crazy too. Is it cause of the mimic chest that emits a damage aura or something?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

Why do i keep getting hurt in the lower dungeons when theres no enemy around me, i just keep getting damaged for 1 heart non-stop.

My saturation drops like crazy too. Is it cause of the mimic chest that emits a damage aura or something?

Yep, there are some infernal mobs that do that to you... one of the reasons I play without this mod. Even without it, it's really challanging getting through a dungeon ^^

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

Did you check your Air level?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, this mod looks promising :)
But wondering if that would mean we have to start over? Or might it just another "Blocks missing"-message and we can use the new system?
(not so familiar with "what makes you have to restart and what not" ^^)
It will be just missing blocks lol

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

In 1.1.15 Mimic chest, Treasure slimes, Festive creepers can no longer be infernal

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Phew, glad to hear that. Digging my base out a second time, would probably kill me xD
Btw i am looking for city building builders, the theme would be high rise buildings using chisel's Limestone/concrete blocks.... If you guys have any nice builds feel free to notify me :3

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the difference in Davy Lamps? I can see that one looks lit & the other is not, but is there a good/bad in picking one over the other?

Aur0raZ

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, after looking it up, i think it is infernal mobs "choke" enhancement on mimic chest causing it.

God, such a annoying thing cause whenever i'm healing up, the saturation bar drops so quick, and together with the nutrition mod, there is simply no way for me to have enough food variety while still taking damage and healing up in dungeons.

Is there anyway to disable the saturation drop while a player is healing up? or even tweak the values so it's not so crazy?

@karmacharger: I brought along a stack of leaves and space it out in dungeons, making portable air checkpoints :D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the difference in Davy Lamps? I can see that one looks lit & the other is not, but is there a good/bad in picking one over the other?
Davylamp is used to tell you if there are dangerous gases in the area, however gases are NOT implemented yet as i find it "unstable" so currently davy lamp is just a decoration feature.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
One question, can you make more of those meteor shields or only 1 is given from the rewards? I checked NEI, no recipe popping out :( Those kitty comets killed my 2nd base (must be my luck with 3 of them coming one after another)

EDIT: Nvm, found answers from backreading. There is only 1 home sweet home :D

Last edited:

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Noo, my death bringer. I went AFK. When i got back i was greeted with this:

lLt570G.png

So much blood, what to do with it. Why did death bringers got in

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's no fun. My pick leveled 1st was silk touch(not great for this pack), 2nd was smite! I thought ok, but it killed my pick! It now has no mining speed/attack, and will not mine anything. How is that an upgrade:) Seems like a downgrade.

Also, Why do I have a slowness 2 debuff? I'm not over wait.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Btw i am looking for city building builders, the theme would be high rise buildings using chisel's Limestone/concrete blocks.... If you guys have any nice builds feel free to notify me :3
How would I be able to show the builds? I would like to attempt it's just that I have no idea how to show you and if it's good give it to you.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How would I be able to show the builds? I would like to attempt it's just that I have no idea how to show you and if it's good give it to you.
Just send me the link of your save file that you upload to googledrive/mediafire and tell me the Coords :D

Progress rate: 7 buildings completed